Picked up a cheap electric boiler

Post #1 made 11 years ago
Well I did visit the shop which thinks kits are better than AG and they did have an Electrim boiler in, which had obviously been in stock for a long time. It was £60 cheapest I have found it elsewhere was about £80 but because it had a coffee splash on the side I asked him to give me his best price, after all I was going to have to wipe it with a damp cloth!

£50 brand new :thumbs:

Its only a 25L boiler so I'll have to do Maxi BIAB but looking at all the options it seemed to be the best without going down the DIY route.

At least one of the UK members here use the same kit and are able to get a full 23L brew out of it.
Regards

Nic

Post #2 made 11 years ago
Good on you Jeltz :thumbs:. Just make sure yu don't buy your grains and hops from the same shop :lol:. (I read your other thread ;)).
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #3 made 11 years ago
The thing that made me laugh was that while he was serving me he continued to tell me how much better kits were than AG, if I had believed him then he'd have lost a sale :idiot:

Just measured the capacity and I make it just under 30L to the rim, I think that I'll use my 19L stock pot to sparge and then add to the boil.

On the down side Mrs J will have to knock me up a bigger bag, but that won't take her long.
Regards

Nic

Return to “Electric BIAB”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 8 guests