Re: Birthday Cheers

Post #657 made 7 years ago
"IT Extraordinaire" :lol: Wish I was, then might be able to work out how to stop Google and Microsoft constantly blocking our topic reply notifications :)

Busy few weeks coming up earning money so we can continue giving it to Microsoft, Google, phpBB etc - lol! Or, hold on, maybe, we stop the cycle of abuse :cool:. What a strange year. I stopped paid work to create the new site, and, the end result is that there is nothing for anyone to see; all that time and savings sucked in to the abyss of IT. I'm very disappointed about that.

Anyway, this Microsoft/Google thing bouncing email notifications is, hopefully, the last major IT nightmare to solve. Unfortunately, I won't be able to concentrate on solving it for at least another few weeks.

I am, as you might imagine, itching to get the content of the new site out. It's such a nice structure and system.

Main thing I want to write though is... thanks fellas for so patiently keeping the ball rolling.
:salute: :salute: :salute:
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #659 made 7 years ago
Happy Birthday Rick, All the best to you!
G B
I spent lots of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered
I've stopped drinking, but only when I'm asleep
I ONCE gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Great Britain

Post #663 made 7 years ago
Mad_Scientist wrote:
7 years ago
Thank you for your time helping others here and all the behind the scenes work...
Ditto, cheers, good on ya and happy birthday mate ;)

Trusting the next year will let us see more of your beer labels posted here - man, I love them! One year to go to your 40th, better do a special release label for that one :All the best to you,
PP
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #670 made 6 years ago
Happy Birthday Scott :drink:
G B
I spent lots of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered
I've stopped drinking, but only when I'm asleep
I ONCE gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Great Britain

Post #673 made 6 years ago
Thanks Guys!

On my way to a concert. Wife's driving. Have a lidded coffee cup full of Scott's latest APA in hand. :drink: It may be better than what will be served at the beer garden. :thumbs: Thanks again!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 50 Brews From United States of America

Return to “General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 21 guests