I'm finally back !

Post #1 made 8 years ago
Hi all !Sorry it's been a bit...... The missus is finally getting back to being herself. :thumbs: ...Been right at a year since her seizures ....I'm finally getting my customers into a routine + understanding that I need a couple of days off. Pat , I'll be prying my daughters fingers off my laptop so as I can get back on the to help out.
Actually brewed 2 weeks ago... What a cluster puck that was... Started boil , had to swap cylinders ......and a full propane tank had a plugged valve....had to go refill 1st tank to finish.... Then temps have been WEIRD...right M.S. ? .....But it WILL be beer .
hope to be chatting more soon..... By the why ..... How's Bob Brews ? When I have got on haven't seen many posts.... Hope his missus is doing better.
J
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #3 made 8 years ago
Awesome news. Welcome back.
Some people are like slinkies. Not good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Weehoosebrewing.ga
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From Canada

Post #4 made 8 years ago
How did the trip go Joe? Any favourite places or should all tourists just come to Australia :).
jhough wrote:Pat, I'll be prying my daughters fingers off my laptop so as I can get back on the to help out.
Pat wants to more details on your daughter. Can you PM him? He also said something about pics. Maybe contact him directly :scratch:.
jhough wrote: How's Bob Brews ? When I have got on haven't seen many posts.... Hope his missus is doing better.
Bob has been banned from the site for cheating at Cheesetradamus. He won it this year and we all know that's impossible. He's still denying it. Here's a copy of my last PM to him and his dodgy reply...
PistolPatch wrote:Hey! You never answered my question about cheating at Cheese!!!
BobBrews wrote: :nup:

No way Hosea! or his brother HoseB. I read everything about the Packers and their opponents. I make the correct picks every week (the players totally screw up the results) 20 people finished ahead of me. Including my wife, my daughters and my granddaughters? I beat Mally by 4 points! So how much does he know about the Packers? I am CRAP at picking but............ I love to play because it keeps Alzheimer’s Disease away a little longer. Everyone on my Dads side had it!!! (the best I can remember?)

I hope next year we can win a bit more? Every year the older players contracts are not renewed and new kids are drafted. 30% turnover each year? That is about the same for all 32 teams and that keeps it competitive.

Bob :thumbs:
He knows programming and stuff so he'll probably work out a way of hacking the site and unbanning himself :interesting:. Don't pin your hopes on that though as Bob couldn't even remember it was his birthday this year - lol! (He replied about a week later but only after we Tasered him :shoot:).

As for other general news, the forum is very quiet atm. This time of year is always the quietest but I think some of us old-timers are waiting, with baited breath, for the new forum structure to magically appear. That is/has been a massive job and all it needs now is a few full-time months of concentration. Unfortunately, the head writer has had no ability to concentrate for quite some time. He saw a psychiatrist recently with the hope of being diagnosed as ADD so as Ritalin would be prescribed but he failed that test :dunno:. He bought a packet of cigarettes this evening to see if he still possessed the necessary stamina to get the job done. He does, but he doesn't want to start smoking again so other avenues are being investigated :interesting:.

Great to have you back Joe and to hear Mrs Joe is okay. Good stuff and all the best :party:,
PP
Last edited by PistolPatch on 16 Feb 2016, 02:55, edited 1 time in total.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #5 made 8 years ago
Thanks Believe me I'm glad she's doing better .
PP...No trip...Tell Pat ..she's only 13. But as all yunguns she's computer savvy .
Bob....cheating on Cheesetradamus ? surely you jest ! :o :o :o
Tell the head writer to put down the cigs...don't need them or Ritalin.... Just buy pot :smoke: :smoke:
Its all natural :whistle: :whistle:

I DO appreciate the kind words though...
Joe
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #6 made 8 years ago
Good on you Joe ;),

I think Pat got you mixed up with the other Joe (OldGoat) who's been touring the country. Regardless, get your daughter working on programming asap. Pat can then give her coding jobs and you can pay her :) .

Pot does nothing for head writer. Well, either nothing or he just falls over. Just before Christmas, I heard he was at a party and had a few cigs with, let's call her, Jane. Pat couldn't remember getting home and the only time that Jane got up before 1pm was to chuck - see Sir Les Patterson's Glossary for more details. After enquiring with the host (Pat's favourite old girlfriend), it turned out that Pat had, quite easily, been lead into the back garden shed and was forced to inhale deeply, several times, on what he thought was a cigarette. Apparently, he just fell over soon afterwards, breaking a fan in the process.

As for Bob, I suppose we just have to accept that Cheesetradamus is just like cycling, where cheating has been part of the game since 1886 - see here.

I sent the old bugger an email telling him to defend himself in this thread but have heard nothing back :nup:. It's either a sure sign of guilt, or maybe, we can take the more charitable view that, a guy that forgets his own birthday, may well forget us too!!!

Lol,
PP
Last edited by PistolPatch on 19 Feb 2016, 00:55, edited 1 time in total.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Return to “General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 41 guests