Christmas beer swap idea - Aussie brewers.

Post #1 made 9 years ago
Hi guys,

How about a two-bottle random Christmas draw for Australian brewers? Basically everyone that’s keen answers this thread, I’ll put all the names into a hat (literally), then announce who is swapping bottles.. so for instance if I got PP then him and I would send each other a PM and swap addresses, then whatever brew we’re particularly proud of we’d mail two (plastic I’m guessing?) bottles to the other party. Either two of the same brew, or different brews… either way.

Postage is approx. $15 I’m told, but think of it more as spreading some Christmas cheer. Let me know if keen! Interest will close on 15 December and the hat draw will occur then, that way hopefully everyone can get their bottles posted/received prior to Christmas.

I'm happy to be the 'odd' person, i.e. if we have an odd number I'll remove myself from the draw, someone else can be that lucky person next year... but hopefully we get an even number of brewers.

Let me know!
For the price of a coffee you can support this site and the wealth of info shared on this site.

Post #2 made 9 years ago
Great idea nicko :salute:,

I've only got two beers to swap atm and they are both experiments of very low-alcohol beers.

Count me as in :peace:.

(Rig the swap so that I only get APA's or lagers please.)
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #4 made 9 years ago
1. Nicko
2. PP (but he needs to brew something stronger lol)
3. Bungbrew
For the price of a coffee you can support this site and the wealth of info shared on this site.

Post #5 made 9 years ago
We'll I was expecting more interest. Bung and PP you're each other's beer Santa. PM each other to get address details. Cheers.

Return to “General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 44 guests