Post #401 made 10 years ago
I didn't know Jimmy was a (founding ) Father :headhit: Guess I should have mentioned him in my confession. :salute:
Bless me (Founding ) FatherS for I have sinned.

Joe
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #404 made 9 years ago
Happy Birthday CTflynn and jarvo..... I am hoisting a brew for you two.. Not too many tonight as I have to see the heart doc tomorrow!,,
J

Post #406 made 9 years ago
Happy Birthday to Richard (Mad_Scientist)
Hope there is plenty of Dead Guy left to celebrate with! :drink:
G B
I spent lots of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered
I've stopped drinking, but only when I'm asleep
I ONCE gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Great Britain

Post #407 made 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Richard (Mad_Scientist)

May you have enough beer to have a good time and not enough beer so that you can remember it! :think:
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 2 Bourbon Barrel Porter
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Pipeline: Mulled Cider 10% ABV

http://cheesestradamus.com/ Brewers challenge!

Post #408 made 9 years ago
Thank God for mally! I'd hate it if I missed Mad_Scientist's birthday :sad:.

Richard, all the best to you today and thanks for all the time you spend learning and educating here. There are very few people who will do that anywhere.

Very nice job mate :peace:.

(And you know that for me, in this context, such a short post is a massive compliment to you ;)).
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #409 made 9 years ago
Happy Bithday MS . Hope it was a good one. Still hoping to get together in August when I'm in Apalachacola!
Joe

Post #413 made 9 years ago
All the best smyrnaquince :salute:
G B

Post #414 made 9 years ago
Ha! I was just thinking about Dave as I was pondering yeast rehydration :). Dave's our oldest beta tester of calculators and BIABacus here. He pops in every now and then for a month or two, looks at the progress, asks lots of questions, often finds some great holes and then disappears again :). He's about due for a comeback.

Hope you are having a great one Dave ;).
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!

Post #417 made 9 years ago
PistolPatch wrote:Ha! I was just thinking about Dave as I was pondering yeast rehydration :). Dave's our oldest beta tester of calculators and BIABacus here. He pops in every now and then for a month or two, looks at the progress, asks lots of questions, often finds some great holes and then disappears again :). He's about due for a comeback.

Hope you are having a great one Dave ;).
Thanks to all!

I'm in the last week of a 3-week vacation. 1st week was with my wife and son (daughter away for 4 weeks in Europe). 2nd week, daughter still in Europe and celebrating her 18th birthday, son away at a Sea Cadets training camp (Field Ops), so this was the 1st time wife and I have been together alone since my daughter was born! 3rd week (this week), daughter home, son at 2nd training camp (Scuba).

Pat, you are right. It is probably time for me to take another look. Process has become asymptotic, though, with fewer and fewer glitches to find. Kinda takes the fun out of it. ;)

Been playing with the Untapped app lately. I'm up to 96 distinct beers logged in.

By the way, I still believe in dry yeast rehydration before pitching, based on the science, even though there are many people who say they do fine without. :o

Nice to see that I am still considered part of the family! :thumbs:
Last edited by smyrnaquince on 15 Jul 2014, 07:05, edited 10 times in total.

Post #418 made 9 years ago
Happy Birthday jhough :thumbs:

Here's to many more! :drink:
Last edited by mally on 27 Aug 2014, 14:55, edited 10 times in total.
G B

Post #419 made 9 years ago
Well spotted as usual mally ;).

Joe, thanks for being one of those most rare of brewers who really adds value to this site. All the best to you today and I reckon the coming year should be a lot easier for you than the last one :roll:.

Give today heaps and all the best to you :peace: :salute: :drink:,
Pat

Post #420 made 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Joe!!! I hope you have time to pass through PC. I now have beer to share with you, yay. I is my I Heart Me IPA I brewed on my dads birthday weekend.

:peace:

MS

Post #422 made 9 years ago
Thanks guys! Boss let me out of work early :thumbs: :thumbs: . BUT , what started as a good day has turned sour........ Lost a 2.25 g batch of an unnamed IPA . She was so young at 4 days in the fermenter. Should have known better than to use a 5 year old Mr. Beer keg :idiot: :idiot: . Learned me lesson on that. Was also doing me first water adjustment so was looking forward to tasting .

Post #423 made 9 years ago
Seems it's rbcon2's birthday today too.

Cheers :drink: :drink: :thumbs:
Last edited by mally on 31 Aug 2014, 16:13, edited 10 times in total.
G B

Post #424 made 9 years ago
Happy birthday to our resident mushroom expert :salute: :).

Congratulations on your first BIAB a week or so ago and I hope this year sees many more brews and posts to come.

:drink:
PP

Return to “General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 22 guests