Merry Christmas Biabers!

Post #1 made 9 years ago
Wishing everyone a Safe and Very Merry Christmas.
Enjoy the beers of your labors this holiday season and hopefully Santa brings you something interesting to brew with in the New Year.

Prost!
Some people are like slinkies. Not good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Weehoosebrewing.ga
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From Canada

Post #2 made 9 years ago
Merry Christmas to you Lumpy! Hope you and yours are well! On the beer menus tonight is a 19 month old barley wine. I had a bit last night and it is goooood. :yum:

Trout
"All I know is that the beer is good and people clamor for it. OK, it's free and that has something to do with it."
Bobbrews
    • BME Brewer With Over 5 Brews From United States of America

Post #3 made 9 years ago
Thanks for the wishes Lumpy ;). Looks like 2trout will be well-fortified on Xmas Day :).

Did anyone receive or buy themselves something interesting?

I played up Xmas Eve and for the first time ever did nothing on Xmas Day as work has just been too full on for the last month. Sinkas gave me a few beers though, one of which was called "Holy Snappin' Turtles."

Wtf? :lol:. Best wishes,
PP
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #4 made 9 years ago
I received a couple of books this year. My parents are notoriously bad at gift giving but refuse to just go with gift cards or money. I specifically asked for A Brewer's Tale ( which I got) and the Yeast book (I did not get). My parents instead got me the Oxford reference guide to Beer; which is basically an encyclopedia of beer and brewing terms. It's not really helpful so it will be exchanged for something else.
Some people are like slinkies. Not good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Weehoosebrewing.ga
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From Canada

Return to “General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 38 guests