Post #2 made 9 years ago
That looks like thirsty work Nicko!
G B
I spent lots of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered
I've stopped drinking, but only when I'm asleep
I ONCE gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Great Britain

Post #3 made 9 years ago
mally wrote:That looks like thirsty work Nicko!
Certainly is mate! Those fish make me drink!

:whistle: :lol:
Last edited by nicko on 01 Dec 2014, 20:51, edited 1 time in total.
For the price of a coffee you can support this site and the wealth of info shared on this site.

Post #4 made 9 years ago
DAMN Nicko !!! That is one pretty fish !! Looks like what we Yanks call a Red Snapper. I love to fish and hunt when I'm not brewing!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #5 made 9 years ago
jhough wrote:DAMN Nicko !!! That is one pretty fish !! Looks like what we Yanks call a Red Snapper. I love to fish and hunt when I'm not brewing!
Nice Jhough, yeah I don't think they are exactly the same but they definitely fight the same from what I've heard, it gave me grief from hookup until boatside! Hopefully heading out Friday night to get a few more :) throw some pics up mate. What sort of hunting?
Last edited by nicko on 02 Dec 2014, 13:14, edited 1 time in total.
For the price of a coffee you can support this site and the wealth of info shared on this site.

Post #6 made 9 years ago
Nice!

How deep were those fish?
"All I know is that the beer is good and people clamor for it. OK, it's free and that has something to do with it."
Bobbrews
    • BME Brewer With Over 5 Brews From United States of America

Post #7 made 9 years ago
2trout wrote:Nice!

How deep were those fish?
Thanks mate, about 20 metres but get them from that depth to 70m.
Last edited by nicko on 04 Dec 2014, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.

Post #8 made 9 years ago
Ive got a friend that chases similar fish here in the states with a fly rod!

He uses a 12wt rod and a 400 gr full sinking fly line. That 20M depth is about his max though.

trout
"All I know is that the beer is good and people clamor for it. OK, it's free and that has something to do with it."
Bobbrews
    • BME Brewer With Over 5 Brews From United States of America

Post #9 made 9 years ago
Nicko, I love to Grouper fish . Here in the Gulf of Mexico it's REAL Grouper. When hunting it's whitetail deer, hogs , or when the opportunity arises turkey .
Would love to get up to where 2trout is at and do some fishing or elk hunting !!!!
Joe
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #10 made 9 years ago
jhough wrote:Nicko, I love to Grouper fish . Here in the Gulf of Mexico it's REAL Grouper. When hunting it's whitetail deer, hogs , or when the opportunity arises turkey .
Would love to get up to where 2trout is at and do some fishing or elk hunting !!!!
Joe
Cool mate, what's a real grouper?
Last edited by nicko on 07 Dec 2014, 07:39, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 35 guests