Brewday Withdrawal Symptoms

Post #1 made 10 years ago
Bless me O (Founding) Father for I have sinned, it has been 5 weeks since my last Confession (brewday) and these are my sins.
I do have a Lager in the chamber (last brew) and it will be going for another 6 weeks.
I know that sometimes life gets in the way of our devotion but,
1) My daughter had a Karate belt promotion,(2 more for her Blackbelt Test)
2) My wife wanted the pool cleaned out , as it is swimming season.
3) My MUM was in town, and my baby sis and I had to help her with my older brothers estate . No Mum should have to bury their child.
4) My neighbor across the street sinned against me, whilst with my Mum and sis , he brought over a 4Way IPA from Sierra Nevada. 12 IPAs
5)Whilst I have not been brewing I have been designing brews.
I ask your forgiveness and whatever penance I must do.
I ask this in your name O Wise Ones.
Joe
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #2 made 10 years ago
I'm sorry for your loss. On the brewing front, I feel your pain. I've only brewed 6 batches so far this year. 3 aren't even for me, and the other 3 will be served at a BBQ this summer.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From Canada

Post #4 made 10 years ago
You will have to wait and see if you are auspicious enough to be ingratiated with the pope (founders) schedules.
For now I hope you will be satisfied with the blessings of one of the cardinals.

This archdiocese community (BIABrewer) is humbled by your loss; However, for your transgressions I recommend the following penance;

1. perform 3 "pail marys" (wash, sanitise, & acid rinse)
2. Denounce the devil & his demons (taps, refractometers, and any other equipment other than a bag & a pot).
3. Strictly adhere to visiting church every day (login).

Commit to these, and you shall be absolved!
G B
I spent lots of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered
I've stopped drinking, but only when I'm asleep
I ONCE gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Great Britain

Post #5 made 10 years ago
Spot the Buddhists above! Hold on, I think I got that wrong :scratch:.

Hard days for you Joe. Hope that spending time with your family has made them a little easier. This congregation of ratbags wishes you full, happy days asap.

:peace:
PP
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #6 made 10 years ago
I thank thee for thine blessings.
Jack, I will be BBQ'ing this weekend ( and watching the Indy 500 ) :champ:
Monkeyman, alas the well hasn't quite yet run dry , but I must start filling, and will this weekend. :party:
Cardinal Mally, I will do my penance as thee has stated, in Three-fold ,( to make sure I have pleased the POPE PISTOL PATCH )
Pope Pistol Patch.......THERE'S BUDDIST'S HERE ??????? :headhit:

Cardinal Mally , I will do my best to be on daily .. or at least every other day .
:peace:
Joe

Post #7 made 10 years ago
For those still watching this thread....... Bought my grains and hops for my citrus hopbomb. Bob Brews did not get all the mosaic and simcoe hops in the USA :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Wilst be abrewin tomorrow am. And possibly on Monday toooooo!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Post #9 made 10 years ago
THANKS JACK, just tryin to fill out my BIABacus file . :party: :party: But, I'm sooooo tired. I'm OK need to get it right !

Post #13 made 10 years ago
monkeyman
I crush it with the LHBS mill . It did actually not turn out as bad as I thought. Only turned out 1 point lower than projected OG.

Return to “General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 30 guests