Post #626 made 7 years ago
Happy Birthday Gouligan! :drink: :drink: :drink:
G B
I spent lots of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered
I've stopped drinking, but only when I'm asleep
I ONCE gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Great Britain

Post #630 made 7 years ago
Thanks very much everyone. I wish I had the day off, got hit with some weird flu yesterday that probly came home with one of my kids from school, was supposed to work from home today but ended up having to go in to the office, and now almost don't even feel like having beers. Key word there being almost, my wife brought me home a few fancy ones so I am drinking a few anyway. :)
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Canada

Re: Birthday Cheers

Post #632 made 7 years ago
Happy Birthday Todd.
Looks like a biggie?!!! :drink:
G B

Post #634 made 7 years ago
Thanks all! My GF and several friends surprised me this past Saturday morning by showing up with a chauffeured van and taking me on the local beer trail (there are dozens of craft breweries here in Rochester and the surrounding area). We managed to get through 5 different breweries before the day was over, it was a great present and a good time was had by all.

The only downside was that my GF had told me we were going to a holiday lunch for her employer so I had skipped breakfast although I suppose a flight of ales at 11:30 AM on a Saturday morning could be considered breakfast.

Here's half of the crew at our first stop (I'm not pictured):
Last edited by thughes on 29 Nov 2016, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.
WWBBD?
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #636 made 7 years ago
All the best to one of the board elite  :thumbs: :clap: :salute: :champ:

Great post above Todd, sounds like a perfect day ;)

On behalf of BIABrewer, many thanks for your contributions which include always quality posts on the board and the best of support to us off the main board.

Happy half-century mate  :drink:,
Pat

Are you a "Goodwill Brewer?" Pay forward and Buy Some BIPs ;)

Post #638 made 7 years ago
Happy Birthday, Todd and BobBrews!
Frequently I don't get the emails on subscribed topics... Just noticed both of these. 
Todd - looks like you had a nice one...! 
BobBrews - your Packers beat my Seahawks... Oh well, the Seahawks are in the playoffs so we are good to go. And I hope they learned something through the process that helps them go all the way! 
    • SVA Brewer With Over 50 Brews From United States of America

Post #639 made 7 years ago
Hey Bob - happy birthday mate ;).

I hope you are smelling better this year and that, when you win Cheesetradamus this year, you'll get to see how it feels to get promised a Winnebago but never see it arrive. (I'm pretty sure that wasn't a postage problem  :nup:).

The last year has been a relatively ramble-free year for you on the site. We all miss those rambles and expect a much better performance this next year (after you win Cheesetradamus).

Thanks for all your entertainment and goodwill Bob. Have a top one  :thumbs: :salute: :champ: :drink: :party:
Pat
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #641 made 7 years ago
Yeasty! I knew we'd forgotten something important  :o

Yeasty, looks like you are as only good as your last year - lol! Don't worry mate, one of my sister's birthdays is on 26th as well and I only just remembered that. I blame mally as he usually takes care of this thread :lol:.

I know you've had a busy year, hope the coming one is more relaxing for you and, of course, we miss you!

Happy belated birthday bloke and thanks for all your contributions to us.

:thumbs: :champ: :salute: :peace: 
PP 
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #643 made 7 years ago
Mad_Scientist wrote:Happy birthday James jrstephens65  :clap:  How did your lager turn out?
Thanks MS!  
Funny you should ask!  I just sat down with the first pint (saved it for my b-day).  Over all I am very happy with it, I wish it had a little more hop aroma but at a IBU of 16 I didn't expect much.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From United States of America

Post #645 made 7 years ago
Happy Birhday James!

I am enjoying a lager / Pilsner right now too. Yours looks like a Helles, or something like that. Hope you had a good one.  :drink:
Last edited by Scott on 04 Feb 2017, 11:25, edited 1 time in total.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 50 Brews From United States of America

Post #649 made 7 years ago
Hang on...

SaazWillamette AND Sarah both have birthdays today?!!!

Oh... You must work with Pat :lol:

Happy Birthday Sarah
G B

Post #650 made 7 years ago
Sorry James, missed your birthday. Hope you had a good in and glad to hear your beer went down well ;)
Hoppy birthday Sarah!!! Have bought you a great birthday present, an eight week intensive course on php, phpBB, phpmyadmin, html, css and javascript - Just what you've always wanted :)
Looking forward to lots more fun and laughs. Wishing you a fantastic  year!!!
Give it heaps,
Pat
Are you a "Goodwill Brewer?" Pay forward and Buy Some BIPs ;)

Return to “General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 26 guests