Post #103 made 12 years ago
Thank You Guys, But your 14 hours ahead of me, Tomorrow is the 24th here in Tennessee, Ameica.
I've got a 6-pack of batch 53 mild porter cooling off Now!!
Honest Officer, I swear to Drunk, I am Not God.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #105 made 12 years ago
LOL hashie!

All the very best to you joshua :party:. You are the best 'welcomer' we have on the forum. I have no idea how you do it mate and I hope you take the day off today ;).

Good on you :champ:,
PP

(I will do a post in the My First Post thread in your honour ;))
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #106 made 12 years ago
Thank you guys, The site is changing for the best, I hope we all have a good day, and a good Weekend!

Post #108 made 12 years ago
Happy birthday Joshua,
I will raise a glass (or two) to you. You do get a lot of "new welcomes"? Either you are diligent or you need to get a life! Either way keep it up and let us know if you are going on vacation!!!
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 2 Bourbon Barrel Porter
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Pipeline: Mulled Cider 10% ABV

http://cheesestradamus.com/ Brewers challenge!

Post #109 made 12 years ago
Good Day Bob Brews, I am somewhat Diligent, AND have a life....It was TOO big for the last 40 years, so I have made it smaller, and have more fun. Life is now VACATION every day!

Post #110 made 12 years ago
Great for you Joshua! I found in the last 60 (plus) years of life that taking time to smell the roses is important. While I smell roses I drink beer. I enjoy watching the grand children play football while drinking beer. The last years of (real) work I was on the road a lot living in hotels and working 24 hours a day! I gave notice because I wanted more time to drink beer! So here I am. Spending my day drinking beer. Reading about beer. Talking about beer. Thinking about brewing beer. I have a life now and I am enjoying it immensely. My liver may not!
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Post #112 made 12 years ago
Lylo,

Well I guess I will never be a writer (but you new that!) "I" drink beer while "they" play. However! If they emulate their parents. They will be playing ball while drinking beer, some day! Homebrew at that!
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Post #114 made 12 years ago
PistolPatch :) 48 today. Congratulations and I hope you have a nice relaxing day.

I'll see if I can get some nice beer to drink to your health tonight.

Cheers.
"It's beer Jim, but not as we know it."

Post #115 made 12 years ago
PP,
I had a beer for breakfast today. Later I found out it was your 48th. Now I know why I was compelled to drink at 8am. Thanks for having the Birthday I was worried that I was becoming a alcoholic! Whew that was a close one!
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Post #117 made 12 years ago
I hoist a frosty mug of Citra Pale Ale to toast to your birthday sir. Cheers to you PP.
---Todd
Last edited by thughes on 18 Apr 2012, 08:10, edited 10 times in total.
WWBBD?

Post #120 made 12 years ago
Thank you very much guys and lol :lol: :lol: :lol: (How did Lylo guess my death plan? Did Bob stop drinking after breakfast?)

Woke up at 4am with a crafty idea for the temporary calculator and never got back to bed :). A great start to the day though when I saw hashie's post. I actually thought I was turning 49 but it is 48 :thumbs:.

Heading out to my sister's for dinner now. She told me to bring the main course and a cake but I think she was joking :P.

Thanks again :salute:,
PP

P.S. BIABrewer.info's third(?) birthday today as well :thumbs:.
Last edited by PistolPatch on 18 Apr 2012, 17:19, edited 10 times in total.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!

Post #121 made 12 years ago
Happy Birthday PP hope you had a nice dinner and your sister was joking. :lol:

I've got my sister inlaw over from Aus so I'll be raising a glass tonight, I'll go out in the garden and face south to toast your 48th :salute: ..
Why is everyone talking about "Cheese"
    • SVA Brewer With Over 50 Brews From Great Britain

Post #122 made 12 years ago
Thanks a heap Yeasty and Sig :thumbs:. Yeasty, what's your sister-in-law's address? Maybe I should meet her? When I'm 95 :lol:.

And Sig!!! How great to hear from you, my old BIABacus-partner-in-crime :lol: :salute:. Best present of all as I thought you had died from BIABacus Stage 1 fatigue :lol: :lol: :lol:. Good on you :salute:. (You are crazy to post here as BIABrewer will try and rope you into BIABacus stage x or whatever they are up to ;).

Just got home from this
PP48BDComp.jpg
That's not a restaurant, that's my sister's cooking :o. The salmon was cooked in an oven for only 15 minutes at 80 C. I have no idea about the rest but, as always, it involved about a million ingredients I don't have and tasted perfect. It takes her a few hours to knock something like this up :o. For me, it would take a month :P.

PP
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PistolPatch on 18 Apr 2012, 23:19, edited 10 times in total.

Post #123 made 12 years ago
I hope you had a great Day! It sure looks like you had some great food! :clap:

Trout
"All I know is that the beer is good and people clamor for it. OK, it's free and that has something to do with it."
Bobbrews
    • BME Brewer With Over 5 Brews From United States of America

Post #125 made 12 years ago
Hey, it's hashie's birthday today :drink:. And, on a Saturday too - look out!

Hope you have an excellent day planned and that the coming year is wheat beer free :lol:.

Give it heaps mate ;) :salute:.
PP

P.S. And a great day to you as well WhiteRhyno if you are still hiding here ;).

Return to “General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 46 guests