Post #126 made 12 years ago
Thanks PP, 6 hours of driving is what my day has been so far. I've still got at least another 2 hours of driving before the days out.

I must be very wicked :)
"It's beer Jim, but not as we know it."

Post #127 made 12 years ago
Happy Birthday, Hashie, when you get off the road have a brew or two!
Last edited by joshua on 12 May 2012, 18:46, edited 1 time in total.
Honest Officer, I swear to Drunk, I am Not God.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #129 made 12 years ago
Don't talk to him while he's driving Josh :P. Eight hours driving on his birthday - my goodness!

What happens when your birthday's on Mother's Day hashie? Who gets breakfast in bed :scratch:.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #130 made 12 years ago
Have a good day Hashie! With Mothers day this weekend every man with a Birthday is walking on thin ice and get shorted on his day. Tough it out and have a beer for me and you!
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 2 Bourbon Barrel Porter
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Pipeline: Mulled Cider 10% ABV

http://cheesestradamus.com/ Brewers challenge!

Post #132 made 12 years ago
I am on the road today as well,but, since my wife is doing the driving thru the Rockies I can raise a well camouflaged toast as well.(Although unlike BB I will wait until noon!)
AWOL

Post #134 made 12 years ago
It's always noon somewhere? Why wait? Its smart having the boss drive up the Rockies while you sneak one! When you pass over the peak you can drive. It's all downhill from there!
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 2 Bourbon Barrel Porter
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Pipeline: Mulled Cider 10% ABV

http://cheesestradamus.com/ Brewers challenge!

Post #135 made 12 years ago
Thanks all, ended up with a couple of pints of stout at the end of the day. The driving wasn't so bad, I at least got to see my son playing Rugby. Just wish the games weren't so far away.

Better go and make sure my wife is getting her Breakfast in bed for mothers day :)

Post #136 made 12 years ago
Good on you hashie. In future, make your son run to the footy games and back. That way he won't need to train during the week and you won't have to drive :).
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!

Post #137 made 12 years ago
I hardly ever check the birthdays at the bottom of the forum but I think we just missed NME's (admin) :argh:.

Hope you had a great one yesterday and thanks a heap for keeping BIABrewer up and running for us.

:thumbs: :clap: :salute: :champ: :drink:

Post #143 made 12 years ago
Whoa. Thanks everyone :D

I do have birthdays, I just stopped counting.

Lots of beers for me, which is awesome. And the missus is picking me up a nice new shinty 40L crown urn :D That's a good sign that she doesn't mind my hobby ;)

Post #144 made 12 years ago
Birthday cheers to jimmysuperlative.

I hope you have the greatest birthday ever!

I also hope you noticed the superlative in there :)

Post #146 made 12 years ago
[Well-spotted hashie! Good to see you breaking your sabbatical :).]

Hey there jimmy :peace:,

Best wishes for you today mate. Trust all is going well and you have a few quality brews on hand to oil that old DNA :P.

Have a fantastic night fellah :party:,
PP

Post #147 made 12 years ago
PistolPatch wrote:[Well-spotted hashie! Good to see you breaking your sabbatical :).]

Hey, what can I say, my ban was eventually lifted :) I'll try not to criticise you again, at least not so publicly.

Cheers :peace:
Last edited by hashie on 28 May 2012, 17:10, edited 10 times in total.

Post #149 made 12 years ago
Don't go blaming your recent forum idleness on me, hashie. I know what you have really been up to and if you pick on me, I'll tell your wife :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Post #150 made 12 years ago
jimmysuperlative wrote:Yep. They keep coming ...so I guess we at least gots to be grateful for that.

Belated wishes to NME. All the best to you all, always! ;-)

Thanks mate! Happy birthday to you too!
Last edited by NME on 28 May 2012, 19:27, edited 10 times in total.

Return to “General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 33 guests