How to Use the Yeast Strain Characterisitcs Forum

Post #1 made 13 years ago
[center]All brewers, new and experienced, are encouraged to start new topics in this section provided they have read the below.[/center]

[center]How to Use the Yeast Strain Characterisitcs Forum[/center]

Both formal and informal/general threads can be created in this forum. An example of an informal/general yeast strain thread can be found here. If you are searching for a more formal description of a yeast strain, you should 'sort' this forum's threads alphabetically and look for threads beginning with, "ADO."

What is an ADO?

ADO stands for, "A Description Of." BIABrewer has coined this term so as quality descriptions of yeast, grain/malt, and hops can be easily searched on. If creating a yeast ADO, please follow the format that LloydieP has used here. Please make sure you title your thread, "ADO: Company / Strain - Generic Name."

Special thanks to LloydieP for making a sub-forum on yeasts necessary and for being the author of what will hopefully be the first of many ADO's on BIABrewer.info

Cheers,
BIABrewer

[center]All brewers, new and experienced, are encouraged to start new topics in this section provided they have read the above.[/center]
Last edited by BIABrewer on 30 Aug 2010, 20:10, edited 5 times in total.

Post #2 made 13 years ago
A couple of good links there Joshua.
Cheers
[center]"All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer."
[/center]

[center]Homer Simpson[/center]
[center]K.I.S.S., B.I.A.B.[/center]

Return to “Yeasts”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 17 guests