More downtime

Post #1 made 3 years ago
Hi guys,

Sorry for the last few days. It looks like our hosting provider has finally shut down Pat's account. I have managed to move everything over and restored from the last backup (21/3). Please let me know if anything isn't working :)
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Re: More downtime

Post #5 made 3 years ago
NME wrote:
3 years ago
Hi guys,

Sorry for the last few days. It looks like our hosting provider has finally shut down Pat's account. I have managed to move everything over and restored from the last backup (21/3). Please let me know if anything isn't working :)
Not been on for a while, mainly due to an error I get when accessing the site. I use Firefox and always get an "ssl_error_bad_cert_domain". It says something about incorrect address or something. Thought I would mention it in case it was related.
G B
I spent lots of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered
I've stopped drinking, but only when I'm asleep
I ONCE gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Great Britain

Post #6 made 3 years ago
Can you send me through some screenshots please?? The SSL stuff seems to be working a-ok (the certificate auto updates every 3 months). Also maybe try clearing cache and cookies :)

Post #7 made 2 years ago
This is the error I see. Looks like it is missing the WWW maybe?
ssl.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
G B
I spent lots of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered
I've stopped drinking, but only when I'm asleep
I ONCE gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Great Britain

Post #9 made 2 years ago
I currently get the SSL Cert error on this site, also with firefox, and related to the www. -

---
Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for www.biabrewer.info. The certificate is only valid for biabrewer.info.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN
----

Happy to help testing if i can.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 5 Brews From Great Britain

Post #12 made 2 years ago
I can get on the forum and post ,no problem. But when I try to enable the spreadsheet I can't input any info. I'm sure it's my stupidity . Helpplease.
J
PS using Microsoft.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #13 made 2 years ago
Hi jhough,

Unfortunately I'm not sure what you mean :) This post is more to do with accessing the site, but if you message me exactly you're trying to do, I can have a look for you.

Return to “Important Notices”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 9 guests