Post #2 made 9 years ago
I wonder what the burner looks like? All you see is the frame. It sounds like it could be like a "jet" burner with that kind of BTU output, very loud and single center flame, makes for a hot spot in the center.

I here about 3 - 4 ring burners on this site, that's what you want, IMO.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #3 made 9 years ago
I agree with M_S. Very hard to tell what you are buying there. No dimensions for a start and it doesn't include a variable or HP regulator. That is very expensive!

To make the right decision beer4, post the diameter of your kettle. (For example, four ring camping burners are often too wide for a lot of kettles.)

Also consider that you might have to make/weld a stand and that you will need a variable and/or HP regulator. Lots of good burners around, some even with ignitors!

I also think that a lot of burners with built in stands (including one of my burners) will collapse eventually as the spot welding and metal used is really flimsy.

So, don't race into this one. Measure your kettle diameter and post a few more links before making a final decision.

;)
PP
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Return to “Bags, Mashers, Thermometers, Kettles etc.”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 16 guests