Post #5 made 10 years ago
The first post of the BIABacus Pre-Release thread has a link to the latest BIABacus PR1.3K. [MODNOTE: I have just put a blank PR1.3K and a completed PR1.3K into the Pre-Release thread.]

The actual BIABacus Pre-Release thread is stickied or linked in all of the following...

The BIABacus itself: underneath the batch details, second column to the right
The Calculator thread
The Master Guide of BIAB Brewing forum
Your Feedback forum.
Measurement, Mathematics and Records forum

Occasionally, a new pre-release version is not put into the pre-release thread for some time because rapid changes are being made and it is desired that just the main numbers people see these pre-releases. A new pre-release will be made soon but this will most likely go into the Use this thread to convert recipes to suit your equipment... thread first to do a pre-check for errors etc.
Last edited by Nuff on 21 Mar 2014, 13:47, edited 1 time in total.

Post #8 made 10 years ago
Hi Rivvo,

You can edit it on an iPad, i do it all the time, but you do need an Excel compatable app such ad Quick Office.

It runs quite slow as the spreadsheet, is huge and very complex, but it does work and work well (I have not had any problems with any of the cells or formulas so far).

What app are you trying to open it with?
I have most of the MS compatable apps so happy to try and get it working for you.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 50 Brews From Great Britain

Post #9 made 10 years ago
Thanks guys, I'll download something compatible and give it another go.

Edit
Couldn't see quick office on the App Store, is there anything else I could look for please?

Post #11 made 10 years ago
Umm Rivvo,

You appear to be right, it seems to have been replaced by Google' s Quick office, not as easy to use as QuickOffice Pro HD, but it should work. I will have to make sure I don't accedently delete my installed version.

I was pinged by Microsoft a couple of weeks ago, MS office is finally coming to the iPad, soon, so that will help. But meanwhile check out QuickOffice.

I will keep checking
    • SVA Brewer With Over 50 Brews From Great Britain

Return to “BIABrewer.info and BIAB for New Members”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 53 guests