Post #4102 made 10 years ago
Thefilbertfox,

Welcome. I hope everything goes as planed Saturday. But.... I know it won't. We will be here if you need us but don't expect quick answers! Good Luck!!
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 2 Bourbon Barrel Porter
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Pipeline: Mulled Cider 10% ABV

http://cheesestradamus.com/ Brewers challenge!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #4104 made 10 years ago
Welcome dattac, and good luck :luck:
G B
I spent lots of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered
I've stopped drinking, but only when I'm asleep
I ONCE gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Great Britain

Post #4107 made 10 years ago
Hi,

My name is Jonas and I'm a carpenter from sweden Stockholm.
First of all my English is poor :blush: .
I started brewing beer this summer with cooper diy kit.
From that day brewing beer is my :P lifestyle!

I want to go allgrain but I want it to be easy, so I got a tip from a swedish website about biabbrewer.info

I think that this site is full of useful information.

Cheers!!

Post #4108 made 10 years ago
Welcome to the forum Jonas :salute:
jaybee wrote:...brewing beer is my :P lifestyle!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just post up what equipment you plan to buy and someone here will check it over and make suggestions. Your English above is perfect!

;)
PP
Last edited by PistolPatch on 18 Oct 2013, 18:17, edited 12 times in total.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #4109 made 10 years ago
Your English looks fine to me. Welcome!

I also started with a kit this summer and went to BIAB immediately, you're going to love it.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From United States of America

Post #4111 made 10 years ago
Jason in Utah joining the forum. Since moving from the East coast to the land of low alcohol beers my interest in home brewing has been rekindled. I've done a few extract specialty grain batches and I'm ready to take the dive into all grain. I always thought all grain would require a bunch of extra equipment and I'm already at the threshold of beer making equipment my wife will tolerate. A guy at my local brew supply store mentioned BIAB and it seems like the perfect solution. I especially like the idea of doing 2-3 gallon batches with my space constraints living in an apartment. Can't wait to get started.

Post #4113 made 10 years ago
Weisseguy, jdean2002,Andy H,

Welcome all. This is the worlds only (or a least best) biab forum. You have opened the door enter beer-land.
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Post #4116 made 10 years ago
Two West Australians in a row :),

Welcome aboard punchy and holsy. I just got back from the North-West punchy but didn't see one home brew shop between Perth and Newman - lol! NRB's APA is a great beer if your amarillo is fresh.

If you want to keep track of anything happeniong in WA, amke sure you and holsy subscribe to Western Australian BIABrewers and Events. I've given up maintaining the first post but bump the thread if you want me to add your names to Post #1 there.

:peace:
PP
Last edited by PistolPatch on 22 Oct 2013, 18:51, edited 12 times in total.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #4117 made 10 years ago
Hi there

just introducing myself. My name is Keith - and I live in Newcastle upon Tyne. Having done half a dozen beer kits (which have gone OK) I was drinking a Chocolate Milk Stout the other day, which somebody gave me as a gift. And I was inspired to do something more challenging with my home brew...

But with a small kitchen, lack of funds, and a fastidiously tidy wife, BIAB looks like the way to go. Mainly interested in doing frequent, shorter brews than large volumes. Just bought myself a 21L kettle to get meself started! Starting to work out some recipes now...

Keith

Post #4118 made 10 years ago
Duotwr,

You are a perfect candidate for BIAB and BIABacus. You can brew smaller batches to fit your space and equipment. Welcome to the obsession.
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Post #4119 made 10 years ago
1. Where are you from? - Hi all, I'm from Cape Town - South Africa
2. How did you stumble across the site? - I usually watch a lot of brewing videos on youtube & recently stumbled onto Robert Stempski's channel and then from there landed up here as I'm planning on getting into BIAB soon :)
3. What you think of it so far? - This site is amazing and definitely the right place to be for people looking into BIAB
4. Have you brewed at all before. If so, for how long and what method are you currently using? - Been brewing for about 2 yrs - first started the easy way with Cooper DIY kit after watching just about all of the Craigtube videos :) - Been experimenting with specialty grains & partial extract for the last 12 months. - My last 3 brews have been SMaSH partial mash type brews & I think I'm ready to give BIAB a try - Got a 50L keggle cut open & ballvalve fitted - still working on the final odds&ends
5. Do you work? Are you retired or maybe you run a household? - Ex-Fire Fighter - Early retired & into IT at the moment

:peace:
Last edited by JIGSAW on 24 Oct 2013, 05:39, edited 12 times in total.
The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 50 Brews From South Africa

Post #4120 made 10 years ago
Hi,
I live in the UK, and have re-discovered brewing recently. I was intending to do a few traditional All Grain brews, but then found out about BIAB through internet trawling (possibly through jimsbeerkit) and found this forum. I've played with BIABacus and I think I now understand the process a bit better, and all the various definitions etc.
First BIAB planned soon, I just need to make a chiller.

Post #4121 made 10 years ago
Hi!

My name is Hannu and I live in Dublin. I started brewing with Brooklyn Brew shop 1 gallon kit (2 of those made) and now I did one 2 gallon set on my kitchen stove. I used colander for sparging and pot for mashing but now I am really looking BIAB method. I will do my first BIAB brew tomorrow if I just can find suitable bag for it.

I live in small apartment so I need to focus on small batches.

Post #4122 made 10 years ago
JIGSAW, SteveAndLesley, adversary,

Welcome to Brew in a bag. BIAB is the worlds best way to brew beer at home. Inexpensive, space saving, extremely easy to do and the best quality beer.
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Post #4124 made 10 years ago
Tprweller,

Greetings and salutations. This is the place to be if you want to be a brewer of great beer! Fast, simple and cheap to brew with perfect beer resulting. Read on!
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Return to “BIABrewer.info and BIAB for New Members”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 167 guests