MS and hurricane Michael

Post #1 made 1 month ago
EVERYONE !!!!!! Please keep MS and any other of our brewing brothers and sisters in this hurricanes path in your prayers..
Just got off phone with MS , he was surveying damage and trying to help neighbor. I may try to get a rescue party together to help him out with his house. Keep everyone posted. If you are interested , either pm me or post here... He is going to call me back tonight.
PS. I know I've been gone awhile. Wife in and out of hospital again over the past 2 years... sux.. Have not brewed in 1.5 years. Sorry Pat...Do not know metric conversion for that...not on the form.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Re: MS and hurricane Michael

Post #2 made 4 weeks ago
Hello @jhough... Sorry to hear your wife has been in the hospital! That’s a sad situation. Wondered where you had been.

How is MS...? Sounds like a bunch of folks up there are also in need of a bunch of prayers! The news video looks horrible, but sometimes certain areas are better than others.
Last edited by Scott on 15 Oct 2018, 13:05, edited 1 time in total.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 50 Brews From United States of America

Re: MS and hurricane Michael

Post #3 made 4 weeks ago
Thanks @jhough for starting this thread.

@Scott The hardest hit areas were Mexico Beach, Tyndall Air Force Base, and Callaway. @jhough has relatives in Apalachicola also affected.

Our power is estimated to return on 24-OCT, based on our Gulf Power outage website.

We did not evacuate. I brought my mother over to my house.. My damage is water intrusion across the length of the house. Some areas in the house escaped the water which I am most grateful! All trees are down.

Insurance company indicated tarping my roof today, 15-OCT.

Panama City Beach has power, shopped there with Mom and filled up the car with gas yesterday.

T
Everyone is helping each other.
Brewing with MS; https://goo.gl/photos/puZUgG8QRp7p8gLd9
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Return to “BIABrewer Old Hands”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 1 guest