Post #26 made 9 years ago
Foob4r, Table sugar does add ABV to beer, But, If you have ever made K+K, the "Twang" comes from the Cane Sugar. So go easy with it.
Honest Officer, I swear to Drunk, I am Not God.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #27 made 9 years ago
joshua wrote:Foob4r, Table sugar does add ABV to beer, But, If you have ever made K+K, the "Twang" comes from the Cane Sugar. So go easy with it.
I thought it was interesting to get it from the horses mouth as to why the recipes were designed that way.
I don't know what K+K (an American product?) is but good to know about the cane sugar twang.
Last edited by f00b4r on 11 Feb 2015, 18:28, edited 1 time in total.

Post #28 made 9 years ago
f00b4r wrote:
joshua wrote:Foob4r, Table sugar does add ABV to beer, But, If you have ever made K+K, the "Twang" comes from the Cane Sugar. So go easy with it.
I thought it was interesting to get it from the horses mouth as to why the recipes were designed that way.
I don't know what K+K (an American product?) is but good to know about the cane sugar twang.
Hi
It means Kit and Kilo as in a Beer Kit and Kilo of sugar
Good to see Graham is still out there.
TT
Last edited by tingtong on 12 Feb 2015, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.
[center]i ting tong![/center]
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From New Zealand

Post #29 made 8 years ago
Received a copy of the 3rd edition for my birthday, Mr Yeasty. Going to make some Timothy Taylor Landlord. Anyone want to verify my recipe? (BTW, I upped the OG cuz I like alcohol.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From United States of America

Return to “Creating Your Own Recipes”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 10 guests