Attachments not accessible anymore?

Post #1 made 6 years ago
Today, I was browsing the Recipies section of the forum, and apparently all links to attachments (mainly BIABAcus spreadsheets) are broken. When trying to open an attachment, I receive the following message: “The selected attachment does not exist anymore.“

I tried several randomly chosen posts from pages 1, 8 and 9, and none of them was ok.

Marko
Last edited by Pat on 23 Dec 2017, 04:57, edited 1 time in total.
"Honey, just imagine how much we'll save if I start making my own beer! What's even better, the more beer I will drink, the more money we'll save!!!"

Re: Attachments not accessible anymore?

Post #3 made 6 years ago
Is that fixed now [mention]okram[/mention] ? [I can't check it myself as have run out of time tonight.]

Also, site has gone down a few times since new skin due to the server disk filling up (an over-enthusiatic backup system). I've just straightened that out so we shouldn't have that happening any more :peace:
Last edited by Pat on 21 Dec 2017, 20:33, edited 1 time in total.
Are you a "Goodwill Brewer?" Pay forward and Buy Some BIPs ;)

Post #4 made 6 years ago
Pat wrote:
6 years ago
Is that fixed now @okram ? [I can't check it myself as have run out of time tonight.]
Hi Pat,
It's working now. Thanks!! :thumbs:
(Too late for me though, right now I'm just about to start brewing an American Pale Ale for which I had to find a recipe elsewhere).

Marko
"Honey, just imagine how much we'll save if I start making my own beer! What's even better, the more beer I will drink, the more money we'll save!!!"

Post #5 made 6 years ago
[I'll lock and tick this topic now as it is solved.]

Thank you again Marko :salute:

Sorry you had to go hunting for a recipe. I hope you'll be taking more of your excellent photos.

Probably because I was rushing out the door, my corrections to the backup process didn't upload so the disk filled again a few hours ago and so the site went down again. I'll have time to keep an eye on that today so that should be the end of the "disk full" problem.
Are you a "Goodwill Brewer?" Pay forward and Buy Some BIPs ;)

Return to “Help for Draft, Craft and Gold Members”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 8 guests