Here is my first post on this great forum.
I have designed, for my son, a BIAB system.
It's composed of :
- one 70 liters stainless steel kettle
- a 12V recirculating pump
- a 4500W electric heater, controled via a 40A Solid State Relay
- a temperature probe
- all this controled with a custom ESP8266 wifi board
- and an android application
ESP8266 handles all the sensors and controls the PID temperature regulation
Android App does all the "glue" and GUI
- import of BeerXML recipees
- edit/modify recipees
- launch/pause/stop/reset/save current recipee
- control all the brewing process in real time
Steps control :
temperature regulation : (accuraty +-0.5°C when only water, +-0,7°C with mash)
Finally a short video of the very first brew :
I hope that the fisrt batch will be drinkable
Post #1 made 3 years ago
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by freedom2000 on 04 Apr 2017, 17:45, edited 7 times in total.
- SVA Brewer With Under 5 Brews From France