Post #126 made 10 years ago
Here's a few things for this thread...

Getting your name into Post #1 of this thread - If you want to be included in the first post of this thread, PM me as I have run out of time to monitor all the posts in the My First Post thread.

If you want to meet some fellow brewers this Saturday (October 26th) - A few of us are catching up at my place this Saturday at about 2pm*. If you want to join us, do a post in this thread. Just bring along some of your beer or a commercial one or a bag of chips/whatever. It's not a big meet-up which is often more valuable.

If you want to attend the Royal Perth Beer Show Tasting - This is Saturday week (2nd November) at 2pm also It's ticket only but there is a chance a few spare tickets might be available. If you want one, post here. I've been to every one for several years now and I suspect we all have the best day ever but who can ever remember? :lol:

Royal Perth Show entries need to be in tomorrow - Someone rang me today and didn't realise that RPS entries should be at the showground between 10 and 4 tomorrow if you didn't do them today.

Cheers
PP

* Aces, I have to get back to work but if you read this, please post in that other thread that Saturday is 2pm, that you are swapping 2 beers as am I. And tell me what beers of mine you want ;).
Last edited by PistolPatch on 23 Oct 2013, 17:29, edited 10 times in total.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #129 made 10 years ago
I sent Steve a PM as well - lol! I am chasing two, maybe three tickets :smoke:.

My main question though Steve is why aren't you coming and why didn't we see you last Saturday at my place? :sad:
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!

Post #132 made 10 years ago
Excellent! I'm hoping that Aces can get Lukas's tickets and I can grab Steve's and your spare one :drink:.

Doug can't make it btw :sad:

Post #133 made 10 years ago
Steve, Lukas is giving his tickets to Aces so I'd love to grab yours. Can't find your number so I'll pm mine to you now.

Post #136 made 10 years ago
All tickets are sorted!!!

Sinkas - you are the man for alternate beers :lol:

Hippy - Wear a red dress so we can identify you tomorrow*.

:think:
PP

* If this is inconvenient, look for Mrs Aces-High. I'll be next to her :lol:.

Post #140 made 10 years ago
I found a receipt for Nick's Souvlakis at 8:50 pm in Fremantle so I suppose that is when we finished :lol:.

Great to see you Hippy and congrats on your bronze. Congrats to Aces high on his silver and bronze and to NME on his silver. I had hopes for four of my beers but these were only realised in one - lol.

Until next year ;).

Post #141 made 10 years ago
We went to the Captain stirling Hotel and my mate Ad's got thrown for walking into the bar (and bouncing off apparently). I don't remember going to bed and Im pretty sure I didn't have any dinner...so a little bit of a messy ending

All in all it was a good fun afternoon.

Post #143 made 10 years ago
[center]Stone Tap Take-Over at Sail and Anchor this Thursday[/center]

We were going to catch up tomorrow in Freo but the above is happening on Thursday which will be a lot more fun.

Probably start about 6:00 pm.

Details to follow.
Last edited by PistolPatch on 20 Apr 2014, 18:16, edited 10 times in total.

Post #144 made 10 years ago
nme has told me there will be twenty Stone beers on tap and so the above deserves a thread of it's own. I've just started one here.

This is one tasting that shouldn't be missed.

:peace:
Last edited by PistolPatch on 21 Apr 2014, 15:32, edited 10 times in total.

Post #145 made 9 years ago
Royal Perth Beer Show 2014 thread has been started here. This year I am pouring Carlton Cold into a PET bottle and entering it as a stout.

Let us know in the new thread if you are entering and better still soming along for the tasting :drink:.
Last edited by PistolPatch on 15 Aug 2014, 15:36, edited 10 times in total.

WA Beer Week Meetup, Boat rocker meet the brewer

Post #146 made 8 years ago
[center]WA Beer Week Meetup, Boat rocker meet the brewer[/center]

It WA Beer Week soon,

http://wabeerweek.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ( you need to click on tickets to see the events, (the websites a muffup)

I have still been too lame to get to the new Petition beer bar,

http://petitionperth.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This event sounded pretty promising

https://tickets.wabeerweek.com/event/MeetTheBrewmaster" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's not ticketed despite the link saying tickets...
so no need to book.....

Anyone interested?

Cheers
Case,

Pass on to anyone who might care.
Last edited by sinkas on 20 Oct 2015, 12:26, edited 10 times in total.
    • MVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Estonia

Post #147 made 8 years ago
Thanks for letting us know Case ;),

I'll be in for sure. Will have to just double-check with Microsoft first as once you install Windows 10, you've unwittingly donated your body to Microsoft for the rest of your life trying to get the bastard to work. Don't follow me down that rabbit hole!!!

:smoke:

Post #148 made 8 years ago
PP, I hope you have a Touch Screen and Like to wait for the 'Cloud' to let you use your Programs.
Honest Officer, I swear to Drunk, I am Not God.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #149 made 8 years ago
PistolPatch wrote:Don't follow me down that rabbit hole!!!
There's me thinking you had learned your lesson!
Last edited by mally on 23 Oct 2015, 20:15, edited 10 times in total.
G B
I spent lots of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered
I've stopped drinking, but only when I'm asleep
I ONCE gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Great Britain

Post #150 made 8 years ago
Josh, I haven't even got near to working out the cloud stuff they have changed ;).
mally wrote:There's me thinking you had learned your lesson!
I remember that thread very well mally.

So as this doesn't go completely off-topic, I'll start a new topic here
Last edited by PistolPatch on 23 Oct 2015, 22:04, edited 10 times in total.

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 9 guests