Post #76 made 10 years ago
So Saturday beers at Pats, Tuesday afternoon beers at my place and then show beers on Saturday, plus 2 lunches with clients (at the pub) and 2 tasting beers down tonight... I should be saying im all beered out, :nup: but what can I say, I love it :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks hosting Saturdays beers PP, I was a good / drunken afternoon.

Bring on Free beer tasting this Saturday.

Post #77 made 10 years ago
Hey guys,

Just picked up my beers. Super psyched to get into them :D Although I seem to have 3 bottles labelled "Aces Pale"??

Looking forward to hearing what the verdict is on my beer. When you "grade" it though, do it against the Robust Porter style.
Case: Thanks heaps for giving us a comparison beer to go with the Brett!! Looking forward to that too.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #78 made 10 years ago
Aces high wrote:It was a good / drunken afternoon.
When was that? Was I there? :scratch:
NME wrote:Although I seem to have 3 bottles labelled "Aces Pale"??
FFS! :lol: When you get back from down south, let me know if you are short anything. I have some extras here but have no idea what they are now. Who didn't give their bottles a distinguishing mark? :lol:
NME wrote:When you "grade" my beer, do it against the Robust Porter style.
Good point. I did evasluate yours as the Robust which is 12B here. Lukas's English Pale Ale, I evaluated as an 8C (Extra Special/Strong Bitter).

For Aces's Black IPA, maybe try here.

Tomorrow is the Day :party:

The judges will have made their decisions now so, for any one who has beers in, good luck :luck:. I'm just wondering if the poor bastard who tasted my attempt at freshening up my Dortmunder Export has been de-hospitalised yet. I give that one 13/50 :thumbs:. Last year that beer got a bloody silver :evil:.

Can't wait to see how everyone's beers go. I'm over half-way through the swap beers and no duds yet :champ:.
Last edited by PistolPatch on 01 Nov 2013, 18:17, edited 2 times in total.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!

Post #79 made 10 years ago
k I've done my stock take :P

Aces high* - 2 x Black IPA (PET bottle - labelled) - NONE
Aces high* - 2 x IPA (PET bottle - labelled) - 3
lukasfab - 2 x India Pale Ale (Pet bottle - unlabelled but light in colour) - 2
lukasfab - 4 x English Pale Ale (Coopers stubbies) - 2
PistolPatch - 2 x Aussie Lager (Pet bottle - blue cap) - 2
PistolPatch - 2 x Kolsch (Pet bottle - yellow cap) - 2
Sinkas - 2 x IPA (San Diego Super - labelled 'Sinkas IPA') - 2
Sinkas - 2 x IPA (Brett C - labelled 'Sinkas Brett IPA') - 2

So I also have a PET bottle containing a dark beer with no label that has a marking on the cap, which I assume is Stus black IPA?

Also, I "vented" the bottles of the Brett before going away for the weekend and came back to half of one of them all over my kitchen :P Will the remainder of the bottle still be drinkable?

Post #82 made 10 years ago
Royal Perth Sheets are Back

Not sure when they arrived as I have been away but RPBS judging sheets are back so we should be able to send each other a compilation of evaluations now.

Evaluation Status

I've just evaluated the last beer of the Swap. Let me know if I have missed anyone. It also looks like I have received evaluations on all my beers from everyone (just need one on the Kolsch from Stu). Now I have the RPBS stuff, I will send you guys a compilation over the weekend.
NME wrote:k I've done my stock take :P [and am short on two bottles.]
FFS :lol: :lol: :lol:

After stocktake number 4,628, I have two of Stu's Black IPA's here for you.

I think that is everyone sorted now :pray:.

:champ:
Last edited by PistolPatch on 14 Nov 2013, 19:33, edited 2 times in total.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!

Post #83 made 10 years ago
gday guys, Ive been off line for almost 2 weeks due to internet problems. Just back on yesterday. Ive also been a slack bastard on my tastings so you're all owed at least one evaluation form from me.

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 5 guests