"Notify me upon replies by default:" Is it working for you?

Post #1 made 8 years ago
In your User Control Panel, you can set it up so as you are emailed anytime someone replies to a topic you have posted to.

Is this currently working for any members? If so , have you ever had a problem in the past?

If it is not working for you, how long do you think it has not worked and have you had a problem before?

Would really appreciate some feedback on this one ;),
Pat
Are you a "Goodwill Brewer?" Pay forward and Buy Some BIPs ;)

Post #2 made 8 years ago
It appears to work for me! Although I do receive intermittent notifications to the "My First Post...." thread but I finally figured out that it only notifies you of replies when there is a reply made on a page that you have posted on.

---Todd
WWBBD?
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #3 made 8 years ago
Pat, due to the number of topics I have replied too, My Inbox has 2-3 emails every day.
Some come in while I am on the Forum.
Honest Officer, I swear to Drunk, I am Not God.

Post #4 made 8 years ago
I just got an email notifying me of Joshua's post above (and I'll bet he gets one now too!)

---Todd
WWBBD?

Post #5 made 8 years ago
Todd, I got one for your Reply.
It's kind of like a slow Chat room.....

Post #6 made 8 years ago
Pat, been pretty busy lately so I hadn't really noticed. But I just checked and your's today is the first since 20 July.
OldGoat

Post #7 made 8 years ago
I only have one continuous subscription, and it's for the "Use this thread to convert recipes to suit your equipment ..."

I keep up with the forum enough to not miss any threads/posts (so I turned off the default), but for that particular thread I want to be notified just in case somebody needs quick help. I have always gotten regular updates.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From United States of America

Post #8 made 8 years ago
I have found this sporadic at best, but this is due to me using a hotmail account (IMO).
I have heard that Microsoft can block depending on spam scores etc. so sometimes I get all updates, sometimes none at all (usually imbetween).

However, like Rick, I tend to keep up to date by logging in regularly anyway.
G B
I spent lots of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered
I've stopped drinking, but only when I'm asleep
I ONCE gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Great Britain

Post #10 made 8 years ago
Sorry I didn't reply earlier guys but my, "Topic Reply Notification," isn't working :).

Really appreciate the posts above and would love a lot more as we are trying to find a pattern in this problem. I personally haven't received a notification in at least four months. Strange stuff.

On another vein, I'm still largely out of action atm so apologies for not replying to PM's and several threads. I'll catch up asap.
Pat
Are you a "Goodwill Brewer?" Pay forward and Buy Some BIPs ;)

Post #12 made 8 years ago
Have you entered you Current E-Mail Address, that is "speled@Corectly"????

Return to “Your Feedback”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 6 guests