Post #6 made 10 years ago
Thanks gang!!
The original brew (which took out gold at the Perth Royal last year) was all BIAB. This one we brewed in a Braumeister, which I guess is the same thing ;)

Haha. We had to name our own beers, and our aim was to keep it within the same "theme" as the James Squire range, so figured "Yankee Doodle" was a bit colonial. We didn't get a huge amount of time to think about it though. We'll see if the James Squire marketing guys approve ;)
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #7 made 10 years ago
Great job Simo :thumbs:,

Your Honey Porter in our little swap this year was a great beer as well :party:.

You still haven't explained the moustache though. Not yours, hers.

:P
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!

Post #8 made 10 years ago
I've definitely had a good couple of months of brewing!! That one scored me silver @ the show.

Right. So this event happen during November (Movember), and Tegan (a fellow brewer btw) is a massive advocate for it and wears a different mustache every day of the month. She says if nothing else, it starts conversation which helps raise awareness. Good on her.

Post #9 made 10 years ago
SCORE ONE MORE FOR BIAB!!!!
would i be out of place asking for a recipe? :blush:
Last edited by 2trout on 12 Dec 2013, 08:41, edited 5 times in total.
"All I know is that the beer is good and people clamor for it. OK, it's free and that has something to do with it."
Bobbrews
    • BME Brewer With Over 5 Brews From United States of America

Return to “General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 36 guests