Post #426 made 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Noam (Shibolet) :thumbs:
Hope you still have some of those great sours around to celebrate with :yum:

BTW - did you ever find out about Mauribrew?
G B
I spent lots of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered
I've stopped drinking, but only when I'm asleep
I ONCE gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Great Britain

Post #427 made 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Noam (Shibolet)

What? Another year older and another year better?
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 2 Bourbon Barrel Porter
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Pipeline: Mulled Cider 10% ABV

http://cheesestradamus.com/ Brewers challenge!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #428 made 9 years ago
All the best to you shib :salute:,

Hope you had a great one and that the coming year might be a lot more peaceful for your 'neighbourhood'.

Keep us posted on that Carlsberg Challenge too :party: :drink: :party:.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #429 made 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Lylo, wherever you are?
G B

Post #430 made 9 years ago
Thanks Mally, I am still here but gone back to my chosen position of "lurker".
Happily brewing away on my Braumeister and defining my game plan for "The Cheese".
Off on a Viking River Cruise of Europe next month and looking forward to some great lager drinking.
AWOL

Post #431 made 9 years ago
That cruise sounds good.
I will be in Germany next month if you are nearby?
From the sounds of "Viking" though I guess you are sticking to the Fiords(Fjords)?
G B

Post #432 made 9 years ago
Fiords are in Norway I think. We sail from Amsterdam down the Rhine to The Main and onto The Danube ending in Budapest. Travelling with some friend we met on our South America tour last winter.
These are fairly structured tours. Generally sail at night, see the churches and castles in the AM, then free beer time in the PM.
AWOL

Post #434 made 9 years ago
Happy B'day guys.

I'll probably be accompanying my better half to Germany next month as we.. I think we leave on the 17th for about 1.5 weeks.. Mostly a babysitting job while my D-I-L is taking some intensive classes and my son's temporary duty station is in Florida for 6 mod.
Bill
Hop Song Brewing-Santa Rosa, California

Post #435 made 9 years ago
Hope you are having/had a great one Lylo :drink: and you'll have fun on that trip too. One place you'll get to go to most likely is the Weltenburg Abbey Brewery in Bavaria regarded by some as the world's oldest monastery brewery. Best Munich Dunkel I've ever had and it's won several world awards. Give it heaps!!!
Last edited by PistolPatch on 17 Sep 2014, 08:16, edited 10 times in total.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!

Post #436 made 9 years ago
Bl##dy hell! Its only Lars & Nosco's Birthday(s) today! :argh:

All the best guys :drink:
G B

Post #439 made 9 years ago
Belated best wishes Lars and nosco :peace:,

Hand the knowledge on any time you can and I hope you received some decent brewing presents.

:peace:
PP

Post #440 made 9 years ago
Happy Birthday DaveDoran

Enjoy a homebrew or 2 :drink: :thumbs:
Last edited by mally on 30 Sep 2014, 15:27, edited 10 times in total.
G B

Post #441 made 9 years ago
Thank guys. Sorry for late reply. I have a keezer now and being that it was grand final weekend I wasn't in any condition to be reading ;) im still working on the knowledge part PP lol
"Gentleman, when I first started Reynholm Industries, I had just two things in my possession: a simple dream, and six million pounds.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From Australia

Post #444 made 9 years ago
nosco and Dave, it looks like you were both extremely irresponsible on your birthdays :shoot:. (Nice :lol:)

nosco, you already know lots of safe, good, strong advice so don't be scared to hand it on. Don't be worried about making an error. We all get stuff wrong from time to time but here, if we make an error, someone will usually correct it or fine-tune it which is great. I also don't think any of us here should mind being corrected. I love it, as it means I have a fail-safe.

Hope you both had a great day :thumbs:.

Post #445 made 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Bob, all the best to you & your family (& the packers)!!!!
G B

Post #447 made 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Bob !! And many many more. I'm sure this Sunday will put a smile on your face !!Hopefully the Love Of Your Life is feeling better !! Happy Wife = .....Oh Well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe

Post #448 made 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Bob!
Some people are like slinkies. Not good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Weehoosebrewing.ga
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From Canada

Post #449 made 9 years ago
Brewers extraordinaire,

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had to attend my brew clubs Xmas party on my birthday. It was a good feed and beer tasting but it spoiled my afternoon drinking session. When you are driving at night after trying dozens of home-brews. It's not a good idea to arrive already half in the bag. So my normal afternoon drinking session had to be skipped. I look forward to stumbling and falling at home where I know where the sharp edges of furniture are.

All went well. I drove home on country roads avoiding the traffic and the coppers. I am still babysitting for my wife. Next week I will have to drive her to therapy three times a week as the home therapy nurses visits stop. As soon as the holiday's are over I may get back to giving misinformation here and botulism beer to my friends.

Thanks again for your good wishes.
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 2 Bourbon Barrel Porter
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Pipeline: Mulled Cider 10% ABV

http://cheesestradamus.com/ Brewers challenge!

Post #450 made 9 years ago
Bob, you know how much I write here normally and how little I have written in the last two weeks. VERY (almost impossibly) busy times atm but I'm glad I caught mally's post above.

Anyway, congratulations on getting older than you already were a year ago. I didn't think that was even possible given the pics I have seen of you :interesting:. Well done!

You've done really well here over the last year. Humour has been... I'd probably give that an eleven out of ten. Loyalty would have been the same until you did that podcast with that nasty traitor from Iceland :) :shoot:. Running Cheesetradamus gives a lot of points even though you charged me quite a lot last year for me to win it.

I think I am dribbling now. Just wanted you to know that despite missing a heap of other important threads here recently, I did catch your birthday Bob.

All the best,
Pat

Return to “General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 34 guests