DIY brew table on a budget

Post #1 made 8 years ago
Two old chairs plus some 2 by 4 routed out holes for gas ring legs
The first test for my 5.5 kW gas ring and 70 litre kettle
I left the bottom open so the gas ring would not catch the food on fire
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Oldgit on 02 May 2016, 22:08, edited 2 times in total.

Post #2 made 8 years ago
Thought we had a post on how to post a pic but I can't find it. To do so...

1. Firstly, make sure your pic is of a reasonable file size i.e. less than 500 KB. For example, if you take a pic of something, the photo might be 5 megabytes - way too big for a forum. Google "resizing images" to get your pic to less than 500 KB and save the 'smaller version' under a different filename.

2. If you have a pre-existing post, press edit, or, if you are making a new reply, use the 'Full Editor' button. Assuming a new reply, you'll see something like this...
Posting a Pic.jpg
3. Follow steps 1 and 2 in the pic above.

4. You now have two options. One option is to do nothing. This will result in the pic appearing at the end of your post. Alternatively, as I have done in the pic above, you can place it at a specific place in your post. To do that, put your cursor on where you want the pic to appear and then click on the 'Place inline' as seen in the pic at the end of this post.

5. Finish your post and press 'Submit'.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PistolPatch on 02 May 2016, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #4 made 8 years ago
Thought I mentioned Googling "resizing images" in my post OldG.

For God's sake, it took me over half an hour to write that post!!!!

If you don't make a donation to the site now, I am never answering any of your questions again :lol:.

After that do the Googling. Use this thread to practice posting pics. You can delete them if they don't appear well.

;)
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!

Post #6 made 8 years ago
PistolPatch wrote:Thought I mentioned Googling "resizing images" in my post OldG.

For God's sake, it took me over half an hour to write that post!!!!

If you don't make a donation to the site now, I am never answering any of your questions again :lol:.

After that do the Googling. Use this thread to practice posting pics. You can delete them if they don't appear well.

;)
It worked :champ: :thumbs:
Last edited by Oldgit on 02 May 2016, 21:29, edited 1 time in total.

Post #7 made 8 years ago
And you became a Donor :drink: :party: :drink:.

Good on you. Been writing flat out for a few hours now but if I get a chance, I'll get to your recipe thread ;).

Post #9 made 8 years ago
I just did and it took me all the time since my post above - that's another hour I have spent on you, you, you!!! :)

Now you've donated*, your new job is to spend as much time studying my answers (and links within them) as I spend writing them. That will keep you busy for a while :lol:.

Seriously though, do take your time to read/study those things. Just grab a beer and ponder them and absorb them. No one ever learned how to brew via Twitter.

;)
PP

* You, and others, may have noticed that I really don't treat a non-donor any differently from a Donor. I do think though, it really makes a difference, psychologically, to those who put a heap of time in here, to see someone change their name from light green.

Post #10 made 8 years ago
I totally agree you are a great help even if biabacus is usless on iPad lol
:clap: :clap: pmsl
I would donate more but I'am unemployed and struggling, but feel your good work should have some recognition
Thank you for all your replays to my silly noob questions

Post #12 made 8 years ago
Mad_Scientist wrote:WPS Office app works on an iPad, opens BIABacus and saves it perfect.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

I am clearly just to thick to work this out lol
Is this the right place to get biabacus
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1869
I've down loaded wps, I just can't figure out what I'am doing
Last edited by Oldgit on 03 May 2016, 21:24, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Gas-Fired BIAB”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 11 guests