Post #2 made 9 years ago
Strictly speaking id say its not brew in a bag as BIAB is full volume brewing with no sparging. Its obviously inspired by the Braumeister. I couldnt find any prices on the website but if I could afford either of them id go for a Braumeister. All stainless and the mash recirc looks a hell of a lot more efficient. But if the price was alot cheaper I could be convinced into buying a Brewolution. If I had any money that is.
"Gentleman, when I first started Reynholm Industries, I had just two things in my possession: a simple dream, and six million pounds.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From Australia

Post #3 made 9 years ago
Theres a few other options going around like in this post.
Last edited by nosco on 17 Nov 2014, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.
"Gentleman, when I first started Reynholm Industries, I had just two things in my possession: a simple dream, and six million pounds.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From Australia

Post #4 made 9 years ago
Yes you are right. It's not pure BIAB. :) I guess it's more of a BIAB with sparge to get full boil volume. This is how I do it as I dont have a ketle large enough. :) Dont have the space for a larger either. But I guess you can practically see it as BIAB with sparge? Should not be any difference. When it comes to BIABacus I guess you can fill in the amount of withheld water for sparge in the same way?

I think for now that the brewolution is only distributed in Scandinavia. The price is about a third of a Braumeister. I just dont have room for a bruemeister in my appartment. :)

Post #5 made 9 years ago
Sorry you didn't get more replies here Buddha,

This is the only thread I have time to reply to tonight and I probably shouldn't be replying to any as I started work way too many hours ago today. Hopefully what I write will be of value though...

You have a lot of things going for you on this site (well, usually :)). I would have hoped that someone would have already advised you as follows...

1. The only 'space-saving' you will get between full-volume and sparging is the volume of 'Liquor Retained by Grain' This is pretty much the 'Volume of Mash (VOM)' less 'Volume into Boil (VIB)' (see Section K of the BIABacus.)

2. The great thing here is that, the BIABacus, if you study it, will tell you how unnecessary sparging is in nearly all scenarios...

3. Also search this site for the original 'Sweet Liquor Shop' posts.

In writing the above, I have not had time to study what system you have bought but if it is anything like any system, including the Braumeister or a single vessel BIAB, studying and understanding the above will serve you very well and put you way ahead of most brewers when it comes to understanding the production of sweet liquor.

:peace:
PP
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Return to “Bags, Mashers, Thermometers, Kettles etc.”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 9 guests