Post #2001 made 9 years ago
OK thanks guys. It is my favourite beer :thumbs:
Just got to looking where I got the recipe from and found it was from a 40l batch that I scaled down to 23 :headhit: :idiot:
I messed about with it on beersmith because the colour wasn't looking right and the ABV wasn't right
Here it is anyhow,5.2% is about right as its 5% in the pubs round here

Abbot Ale 40litres 5.2%

7200grams Pale malt
500grams Amber malt
400grams Crystal malt

40grams Challanger - 90mins
20grams Challanger - 10mins
30grams First Gold - 10mins
30grams Fuggles - 10mins
20grams Fuggles - 30min steep @ 80degrees

Expected OG:1053
Expected FG: 1014
IBU:29.4
SRM:13.2

WLP023 Burton ale yeast

I'll put it on the Biabacus and post back :blush:

Post #2003 made 9 years ago
GazKilla, I updated section W with 10 Liters withheld, and now the "Mash Volume" reads 64.58L or 17.06 gallons
Honest Officer, I swear to Drunk, I am Not God.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #2005 made 9 years ago
Thanks Joshua but I actually want it upscaling to 46l to a double batch as I can do a 40l in my pot without holding any water back.
I've put water to hold back as 15l and I'm 1 litre below the top of the pot :shock:

Post #2006 made 9 years ago
Gazkilla wrote:Thanks Joshua but I actually want it upscaling to 46l to a double batch as I can do a 40l in my pot without holding any water back.
I've put water to hold back as 15l and I'm 1 litre below the top of the pot :shock:
His file is a 46L batch, look at the VAW figure. This is generally what people are referencing when using 23L/46L volumes. This gets about 21-22L into fermenter, and 19L to packaging depending on KFL and FPL.

You should probably read through this thread, and listen to this podcast to avoid further confusion. This site is all about addressing ambiguity in brew terminology.
Last edited by Rick on 22 Oct 2014, 02:28, edited 6 times in total.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From United States of America

Post #2008 made 9 years ago
shetc wrote:cwier60: Brewed the Two Cents IPA today. Hit the OG at 1.066 so I'm chuffed. Can't wait to drink this for Americano Thanksgiving.
My 1st batch of Two Cents IPA has been in the fermenter for 3 weeks -- it reached a FG of 1.009 or 7.4% ABV. Cold crashing now, and then will dry hop with an 1 oz of Centennial in a corny keg while it carbonates.

Here's my hop sock, what do you think? ;)
sock.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shetc on 26 Oct 2014, 01:55, edited 6 times in total.

Post #2009 made 9 years ago
That will work.

I use an Old BIAB Bag, that looks the same with stains from Porter.
Honest Officer, I swear to Drunk, I am Not God.

Post #2010 made 9 years ago
Hello! I stumbled across Charlie Papazian's The Complete Joy of Homebrewing at a library booksale. I have attempted to enter the Silver Dollar Porter recipe into Biabacus. It is a 5 gallon recipe that Biabacus scaled down to one gallon, actually a little more so that I could get hydrometer readings and still end up around a gallon. I was able to find OG/FG in a later copy of the book. The book indicated that this brew would yield 5.5 gallons of wort after chilling. So I used that number for VAW. Hops were simply listed as the variety, how much to add in ounces, and when to add them. The book had a table indicating average AA% for various hops. I entered the low number of the average into Biabacus. Thanks for all input!

Rich

[center]BIABacus Pre-Release 1.3T RECIPE REPORT[/center]
[center]BIAB Recipe Designer, Calculator and Scaler.[/center]
[center](Please visit http://www.biabrewer.info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for the latest version.)[/center]
[center]Silver Dollar Porter[/center]

Recipe Overview

Brewer: Rich Pollard
Style: Robust Porter
Source Recipe Link:
ABV: 5.6% (assumes any priming sugar used is diluted.)

Original Gravity (OG): 1.056
IBU's (Tinseth): 38.6
Bitterness to Gravity Ratio: 0.69
Colour:

Kettle Efficiency (as in EIB and EAW): 84.7 %
Efficiency into Fermentor (EIF): 72.6 %

Note: This is a Pure BIAB (Full Volume Mash)

Times and Temperatures

Mash: 90 mins at 67 C = 152.6 F
Boil: 90 min
Ferment:

Volumes & Gravities
(Note that VAW below is the Volume at Flame-Out (VFO) less shrinkage.)
The, "Clear Brewing Terminology," thread at http://www.biabrewer.info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Total Water Needed (TWN): 8.76 L = 2.32 G
Volume into Boil (VIB): 8.11 L = 2.14 G @ 1.034
Volume of Ambient Wort (VAW): 4.67 L = 1.23 G @ 1.056
Volume into Fermentor (VIF): 4 L = 1.06 G @ 1.056
Volume into Packaging (VIP): 3.7 L = 0.98 G @ 1.014 assuming apparent attenuation of 75 %

The Grain Bill (Also includes extracts, sugars and adjuncts)

Note: If extracts, sugars or adjuncts are not followed by an exclamation mark, go to http://www.biabrewer.info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (needs link)

76.2% American 2 Row 793 grams = 1.75 pounds
9.5% Munich Malt 99 grams = 0.22 pounds
4.8% Crystal Malt 50 grams = 0.11 pounds
4.8% Black Patent Malt 50 grams = 0.11 pounds
4.8% Chocolate Malt 50 grams = 0.11 pounds

The Hop Bill (Based on Tinseth Formula)

32.9 IBU N. Brewer Pellets (9.5%AA) 6.7 grams = 0.237 ounces at 60 mins
5.2 IBU Cascade Pellets (5%AA) 3.4 grams = 0.119 ounces at 20 mins
0.4 IBU Cascade Pellets (5%AA) 3.4 grams = 0.119 ounces at 1 mins

Mash Steps

Mash Type: Pure BIAB (Full-Volume Mash): Saccharifiaction for 90 mins at 67 C = 152.6 F

#VALUE#

Miscellaneous Ingredients

Chilling & Hop Management Methods

Hopsock Used: n

Fermentation & Conditioning

Fermentation: Safale 05

Special Instructions/Notes on this Beer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by richpollard on 16 Nov 2014, 23:31, edited 6 times in total.

Post #2011 made 9 years ago
Hi all, just looking for some confirmation on this scaled recipe.
I'm looking to make a SMaSH Maris Otter/Galaxy IPA (but I guess it is more of a hoppy APA because I've lowered the ABV to ~5% to make it more session friendly), based on this recipe http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ecipe.html.
I've scaled it down to a 9.5L mini-BIAB batch to be made in a 19L stockpot.
My first question is: does it look all good regarding the grain bill, etc?
Second question is regarding the water figures - so SWN is just the expanded volume of TWN once it's heated to strike temp? Following this, mash volume is the expected volume once the grains are added?

Thanks in advance for the help!!

[center]BIABacus Pre-Release 1.3K RECIPE REPORT
BIAB Recipe Designer, Calculator and Scaler
Please visit http://www.biabrewer.info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for the latest version
SMaSH Galaxy IPA[/center]

Recipe Overview

Brewer: Goatchop41
Style: IPA
Source Recipe Link:
ABV: 4.8% (assumes any priming sugar used is diluted.)

Original Gravity (OG): 1.05
IBU's (Tinseth): 66
Bitterness to Gravity Ratio: 1.32
Colour:

Kettle Efficiency (as in EIB and EAW): 84.3 %
Efficiency into Fermentor (EIF): 75.9 %

Times and Temperatures

Mash: 60 mins at 66 C = 150.8 F
Boil: 60 min
Ferment: 14 days at 20 C = 68 F

Volumes & Gravities
The, "Clear Brewing Terminology," thread at http://www.biabrewer.info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Total Water Needed (TWN): 15.91 L = 4.2 G
Volume into Boil (VIB): 15.06 L = 3.98 G @ 1.039
Volume of Ambient Wort (VAW): 11.38 L = 3.01 G @ 1.05
Volume into Fermentor (VIF): 10.25 L = 2.71 G @ 1.05
Volume into Packaging (VIP): 9.49 L = 2.51 G @ 1.013 assuming apparent attenuation of 75 %

Note: If extracts, sugars or adjuncts are not followed by an exclamation mark, go to http://www.biabrewer.info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (needs link)

95% Maris Otter 2165 grams = 4.77 pounds
5% Cane sugar 114 grams = 0.25 pounds

37.8 IBU Galaxy Pellets (14%AA) 12.1 grams = 0.427 ounces at 60 mins (First Wort Hopped)
28.2 IBU Galaxy Pellets (14%AA) 18.2 grams = 0.641 ounces at 15 mins
0 IBU Galaxy Pellets (14%AA) 18.2 grams = 0.641 ounces at 0 mins
0 IBU Galaxy Pellets (14%AA) 24.2 grams = 0.855 ounces at 0 mins (Dry Hopped)

Mash Steps

Mash Type: Pure BIAB (Full-Volume Mash) for 60 mins at 66 C = 150.8 F

Miscellaneous Ingredients

Chilling & Hop Management Methods

Hopsock Used: Y
Whirlpool: 0 mins after boil end.

Fermentation: M44 for 14 days at 20 C = 68 F

Req. Volumes of CO2: 2.4
Last edited by goatchop41 on 17 Nov 2014, 15:02, edited 6 times in total.

Post #2012 made 9 years ago
goatchop41

Welcome aboard. :thumbs:

You are quiet right when you say BIABacus takes some effort to work out but the effort put into learning the software is well rewarded. :cool:

You are also right when you say SWN is a hot TWN and Mash Volume includes the grain. Put the TWN into your kettle, heat it up to strike temperature , SWN, and add grain to get mash volume. As long as you've noted the warnings about "mash volumes approaching kettle limits" you are away. :shoot:

A couple of points about your recipe source that you will see repeated ad nauseam in this forum. All to do with recipe integrity. :dream:

This looks like a great recipe by the way. I think I'll give it a go.

Back to the point, the recipe makes 5 gallons .... of what :scratch:

Possibly beer that you end up with into packaging (VIP) ....

Possibly wort into the fermentor (VIF)....

or maybe

wort at the end of the boil (VAW) ...?

It doesn't say .. but on the bright side it does make 5 gallons. :thumbs:

A little bit of detective work shows that if you add up all the water they use

15 qts + 8.4 qts + 2.8 gals gives us 34.6 qts or 8.65 gals, I think ( a long time since i've used imperial measurements).

That would give the total water needed (TWN). Putting that into BIABacus and using the default values gives us a volume into packaging (VIP) of 5.72 gals. Not exactly 5gals but in the ball park (sort of).

BIABacus tells us the you will have a volume of ambient wort (VAW) of 6.86 gals. Remember that number . There is a test later.

The recipe tells you the hop bill in great detail but it doesn't tell you how much of that hop bill together with wort is going to be lost during kettle and fermentor transfers. You need to account for that by knowing the volume before the losses start, that is the VAW before losses start

You have enterd 5.42 gals for that figure in section D. I can't see where you got that number but I'm not the brightest spark in the room so maybe I just can't see it. The recipe tells you that you will end up with 66 IBU. Enter that number into section D if there is not a definite VAW figure given in the recipe.

That leads onto another conudrum

How was that 66 IBU calculated ?

Unfortunately there are at least three diffent ways of calculating IBU's, which will give three different answers using the exact same ingredients. If you know the VAW you can recreate the original bitterness. If you have to calculate it your pretty much on your own. BIABacus uses the Tinseth method but without knowing how the recipe creator calculated them you can't recreate the bitterness component with any certainty.

Put 66 IBU into section D, leave out the VAW figure and brew it. Adjust later brews to suit your taste. :pray:

As you can see most recipes published on the net and in respected books / magazines do not have the integrity required to recreate the beer the designer made ... which does not mean they won't make great beer ... just that it will be unlikely to be that beer.

As an aside I note that you have added 5% cane sugar. Was that an attempt to dry the beer out ??

Regardless of all that, you have done a great job of filling out BIABacus. :cry:

Keep asking questions

Majorphill

Post #2013 made 9 years ago
richpollard wrote:Hello! I stumbled across Charlie Papazian's The Complete Joy of Homebrewing at a library booksale. I have attempted to enter the Silver Dollar Porter recipe into Biabacus. It is a 5 gallon recipe that Biabacus scaled down to one gallon, actually a little more so that I could get hydrometer readings and still end up around a gallon. I was able to find OG/FG in a later copy of the book. The book indicated that this brew would yield 5.5 gallons of wort after chilling. So I used that number for VAW. Hops were simply listed as the variety, how much to add in ounces, and when to add them. The book had a table indicating average AA% for various hops. I entered the low number of the average into Biabacus. Thanks for all input!

Rich

Hello Rich, welcome to the forum. :salute:

I am attaching a BIABacus file of how I interpreted Charlie Papazian's (3rd Edition 2003) recipe. I have the book and the recipe can be found on page 311. The hops are listed in HBU's and are explained on page 169, hence 1 oz at 8% equals 8 HBU, etc...

I found the recipe grain bill balances well when I entered 18.5 L for the VIF. You will notice this in Section B, before you make any changes. I chose to enter 43 IBU into Section D, per the recipe, instead of the VAW, in this case it's 20.53 L. 43 IBU was the higher number.

Please reply back for any further questions.

MS
BIABacus PR1.3T - Silver Dollar Porter - MS.xls
Last edited by Mad_Scientist on 18 Nov 2014, 04:11, edited 6 times in total.

Post #2014 made 9 years ago
Hi majorphill, thanks for having a look at my post.

I knew after looking through this site before I posted that I would be told that the recipe integrity was a bit lacking :think:
Ignore the random number that I put in for the recipe's VAW, it was just a number I put in to play around and see how it affected things, before I just entered 66 as the desired IBUs. I then forgot to delete it :idiot:

"How was that 66 IBU calculated ?"
I believe elsewhere on that site, they mention using Tinseth

"As an aside I note that you have added 5% cane sugar. Was that an attempt to dry the beer out ??"
It indeed was, but not my idea! It was suggested by my brother/his brewing friend. I didn't feel that it would be necessary. They also suggested instead that I could mash at a slightly lower temp (not exactly sure how much lower, they didn't say!) to aid attenuation and prevent the finished beer being too sweet.....your thoughts?!

Thanks again :salute:

Post #2015 made 9 years ago
MS,

Thanks for the welcome! How did you settle on the VIF? Did you plug numbers until it was close? In the future when converting recipes should I toy around with the VIF instead of guessing the VAW?

Thanks again,
Rich
Last edited by richpollard on 18 Nov 2014, 11:39, edited 2 times in total.

Post #2016 made 9 years ago
goatchop41

I'm glad I didn't put you off with my rambling. I get a bit long winded on occasions. :sleep:

Adding sugar depends entirely on what you want out at the end. More fermentables i.e. sugars, tend to dry the beer out. Conversely less fermentables will give you a maltier mouth feel. It's up to you. :think:

One way to get more fermentables is by adding a sugar of some sort. The other way is to mash with temperatures in the range of 130 to 150 F. Mashing in the 154 to 167 F range will give you a maltier mouthfeel. None of these figures is the correct one. They are just a guide. Your brother is right. :champ:

A quick google search gave me this page which explains it a lot better than I can.

The best way is to start brewing. It is pretty hard to make an undrinkable beer. :argh:

Majorphill
Last edited by majorphill on 18 Nov 2014, 18:00, edited 6 times in total.

Post #2017 made 9 years ago
Hoping somebody will be able to have a look at the recipe below to see if everything ties up. Wanting to do this recipe kit from The Malt Miller: http://www.themaltmiller.co.uk/index.ph" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ead_review

Got a bit confused on the Hop additions as the recipe calls for a 90min boil but looking at other Belgian recipes said you should be aiming for 15 - 30 IBU.

[center]BIABacus Pre-Release 1.3T RECIPE REPORT[/center]
[center]BIAB Recipe Designer, Calculator and Scaler.[/center]
[center](Please visit http://www.biabrewer.info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for the latest version.)[/center]
[center]Belgian Blonde Beer[/center]

Recipe Overview

Brewer: windrider
Style: belgian blonde beer
Source Recipe Link:
ABV: 6.3% (assumes any priming sugar used is diluted.)

Original Gravity (OG): 1.065
IBU's (Tinseth): 22
Bitterness to Gravity Ratio: 0.34
Colour: 9.4 EBC = 4.8 SRM

Kettle Efficiency (as in EIB and EAW): 79.9 %
Efficiency into Fermentor (EIF): 68.5 %

Times and Temperatures

Mash:
Boil: 90 min
Ferment: 14 days at 20 C = 68 F

Volumes & Gravities

Total Water Needed (TWN): 45.17 L = 11.93 G
Volume into Boil (VIB): 40.51 L = 10.7 G @ 1.045
Volume of Ambient Wort (VAW): 26.83 L = 7.09 G @ 1.065
Volume into Fermentor (VIF): 23 L = 6.08 G @ 1.065
Volume into Packaging (VIP): 21.3 L = 5.63 G @ 1.016 assuming apparent attenuation of 75 %

91.7% Dingemans Pilsen Malt (2.7 EBC = 1.4 SRM) 6755 grams = 14.89 pounds
4.2% Dingemans Aromatic Malt (50 EBC = 25.4 SRM) 307 grams = 0.68 pounds
4.2% Dingemans Wheat Malt (3 EBC = 1.5 SRM) 307 grams = 0.68 pounds

22 IBU Hallertauer Mittelfrueh Flowers (5%AA) 96.8 grams = 3.416 ounces at 20 mins

Fermentation: T-58 Yeast for 14 days at 20 C = 68 F
Last edited by windrider on 20 Nov 2014, 20:28, edited 6 times in total.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From Great Britain

Post #2018 made 9 years ago
windrider wrote:Hoping somebody will be able to have a look at the recipe below to see if everything ties up. Wanting to do this recipe kit from The Malt Miller: http://www.themaltmiller.co.uk/index.ph" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ead_review

Got a bit confused on the Hop additions as the recipe calls for a 90min boil but looking at other Belgian recipes said you should be aiming for 15 - 30 IBU.
Hello windrider,

I had a look at the website recipe link and your BIABacus. I made some changes to your file.

1) - Belgian Candi sugar should be entered into Section B, as it is a fermentable with approx. 36 ppg, so no adjustment in Section Y is necessary.

2) - I entered a 'Y' into Section G for hopsock, as I hope you will use one, plus it changes the grain bill some.

3) - ... then I played 20 questions on the VIF in Section B and found the grain bill weight balanced closely in Section C for 'What you will use...'

4) - Added 90 mins. mash in Section E.

5) - The hops question you have..., if you have the kit in front of you and the hops package says 5% AA, then you should get an 38 IBU from a 90 mins. boil.,, again this balanced to the right side 'What you will use...'

Hope this clears up some questions.

MS
BIABacus PR1.3T - Belgian Blonde Beer - MS.xls
Last edited by Mad_Scientist on 21 Nov 2014, 03:02, edited 6 times in total.

Post #2019 made 9 years ago
Mad_Scientist wrote:
windrider wrote:Hoping somebody will be able to have a look at the recipe below to see if everything ties up. Wanting to do this recipe kit from The Malt Miller: http://www.themaltmiller.co.uk/index.ph" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ead_review

Hello windrider,

I had a look at the website recipe link and your BIABacus. I made some changes to your file.

1) - Belgian Candi sugar should be entered into Section B, as it is a fermentable with approx. 36 ppg, so no adjustment in Section Y is necessary.

2) - I entered a 'Y' into Section G for hopsock, as I hope you will use one, plus it changes the grain bill some.

3) - ... then I played 20 questions on the VIF in Section B and found the grain bill weight balanced closely in Section C for 'What you will use...'

4) - Added 90 mins. mash in Section E.

5) - The hops question you have..., if you have the kit in front of you and the hops package says 5% AA, then you should get an 38 IBU from a 90 mins. boil.,, again this balanced to the right side 'What you will use...'

Hope this clears up some questions.

MS
BIABacus PR1.3T - Belgian Blonde Beer - MS.xls
Thanks for taking a look Mad_Scientist, really appreciate it. Still learning how to use the BIABacus but getting there slowly.

I was just a little confused with the hop addition. The other brews I’ve done have always added the bittering hops around 60mins (not 90 like this recipe suggests). I've decided to change this to 60 mins and lower the IBU slightly becuase online people recommended an IBU of 15-30 for Belgian Blonde Ales.
Last edited by windrider on 21 Nov 2014, 23:09, edited 6 times in total.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From Great Britain

Post #2020 made 9 years ago
It's a good point windrider.
There is an article here from Bavarian Brewery Technology that makes a lot of sense.
If anything read the "stages and length of boiling" section. There are some things here that I would never have considered beforehand.
Salient points are;

1. Never boil wort for less than 90 minutes.
2. Unless high gravity beer, don't boil longer than 2 hours.
3. Don't add hops within the first half hour of boiling.
4. Don't boil hops longer than one hour.

Don't forget however, that everything I read I use as a guide not necessarily as a god. It is your beer and your process at the end of the day.
Last edited by mally on 22 Nov 2014, 16:23, edited 6 times in total.
G B
I spent lots of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered
I've stopped drinking, but only when I'm asleep
I ONCE gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Great Britain

Post #2021 made 9 years ago
majorphill wrote:goatchop41

I'm glad I didn't put you off with my rambling. I get a bit long winded on occasions. :sleep:

Adding sugar depends entirely on what you want out at the end. More fermentables i.e. sugars, tend to dry the beer out. Conversely less fermentables will give you a maltier mouth feel. It's up to you. :think:

One way to get more fermentables is by adding a sugar of some sort. The other way is to mash with temperatures in the range of 130 to 150 F. Mashing in the 154 to 167 F range will give you a maltier mouthfeel. None of these figures is the correct one. They are just a guide. Your brother is right. :champ:

A quick google search gave me this page which explains it a lot better than I can.

The best way is to start brewing. It is pretty hard to make an undrinkable beer. :argh:

Majorphill
So I made this a couple of nights ago. I ended up going with 100% Maris Otter and trying to mash at a slightly lower temp. It is now fermenting away nicely with a Mangrove Jacks M44 West Coast yeast :thumbs:

I did run into one problem though, my OG was a bit off....the expected OG was 1.050, and I ended up with 1.042 :interesting: My volume into the fermenter was 11L (only .75L more than in the recipe), and I wouldn't have thought that such a small increase in volume would throw off the OG that much. SG was pretty damn close at 1.038 when temperature adjusted (recipe estimation was 1.039). Would it be an efficiency problem? How do I go about determining what my efficiency was so that I can adjust for future recipes?
In the end, I wasn't happy with potentially having such a low ABV, so I threw in enough sugar to bump the OG up to around 1.048-1.049 :pray:
Last edited by goatchop41 on 23 Nov 2014, 14:32, edited 6 times in total.

Post #2022 made 9 years ago
shetc wrote:cwier60: Brewed the Two Cents IPA today. Hit the OG exactly at 1.064 so I'm chuffed. Can't wait to drink this for Americano Thanksgiving.
And here is the final product! This beer finished with 7.4% ABV; it has a nice opening malt flavor followed by a hoppy, floral finish. Both my sons will be home for Thanksgiving so I am looking forward to sharing the Two Cents IPA with them. Thanks, cweir60!
Last edited by shetc on 24 Nov 2014, 06:03, edited 6 times in total.

Post #2023 made 9 years ago
shetc wrote:
shetc wrote:cwier60: Brewed the Two Cents IPA today. Hit the OG exactly at 1.064 so I'm chuffed. Can't wait to drink this for Americano Thanksgiving.
And here is the final product! This beer finished with 7.4% ABV; it has a nice opening malt flavor followed by a hoppy, floral finish. Both my sons will be home for Thanksgiving so I am looking forward to sharing the Two Cents IPA with them. Thanks, cweir60!

Just read the BIABacus and it looks like a big hoppy delicious IPA, I'll give that one a crack soon!
Last edited by nicko on 24 Nov 2014, 06:20, edited 6 times in total.
For the price of a coffee you can support this site and the wealth of info shared on this site.

Post #2024 made 9 years ago
Oh, I did the Zombie Dust clone yesterday guys, I tasted the post boil gravity sample and that was delicious, looks like it will be a cracker!!
For the price of a coffee you can support this site and the wealth of info shared on this site.

Return to “BIABrewer.info and BIAB for New Members”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 60 guests