Post #401 made 13 years ago
Hi all, Mick here. I'm from Port Noarlunga Sth Aust
I came across this site while reading about BIAB on the AHB forums
Looks good so far, I like the simplicity of Biab and its good to have forum dedicated to it
Been brewing for around 4 years now, starting with Kits and extract but after reading a stovetop BIAB thread about " how to move to all grain for thirty bucks " I've now been doing bIAB for about a year with some very basic gear.
I'm enjoying brewing as a hobby (plus with family of 7 and one wage it helps ensure there's some beer in the fridge).

Post #402 made 13 years ago
Hi there

Scott here in Weipa, Cape York, member of the Weipa Brewers Guild. Extract brewer ATM using some spec grains and looking to step up to AG, thinking BIAB is the go for me and keen to see what I can learn and work out from a forum like this. Looking forward to reading and watching others experiences and helping bring good beer to the Cape! Cheers,

Post #404 made 13 years ago
Hi there, I'm from edmonton canada and I am seriously considereing the plunge to AG BIAB. Just formulating everything I need to know here. I do mostly extract/steep recipes for the last year of my breweing. Hopefully when it warms up above -20C I can try it, lol

Post #405 made 13 years ago
Hey everyone im from Chicago and just wanted to introduce myself. I am Chris and I have been reading a whole lot about the biab method and am looking forward to completing my first brew this weekend. I have learned alot from homebrewtalk and cant wait to pick up even more knowledge over here.

Post #406 made 13 years ago
Hello...I'm Steve from Niagara Falls,USA. I'm ready to make the move from extract brewing to BIAB after a dozen extract brews, this site is just what I've been looking for. I'll be doing a lot of reading and not too much posting so here's a thank you up front for all the information that's sure to help me in my BIAB future.

Thank You...Steve

Post #407 made 13 years ago
Sorry for the delay in processing your registrations, Chris and Steve. I think in the lead up to the end of the year, we are not as efficient as usual.

Thanks for following the guidelines and sorry for the delay.

:luck: and welcome to you and the others who have written here recently,
Nuff

Post #408 made 13 years ago
Hi everyone... My name is Mike and I manage a home brew shop in Maine. Found this site googling BIAB. I want to be able to teach this method to my customers to introduce them to the world of all grain brewing without having to spend a fortune. Look forward to sharing ideas and recipes.

Post #409 made 13 years ago
Hi Everyone,
I am from Sutherland, Sydney. Been brewing kits off and on for many years and have a keg setup. Been researching AG methods for a couple of years but have not found the time of funds to step up. Just purchased a unit so BIAB is perfect for me. Lots of great info and can't wait to do my first BIAB brew.

Post #411 made 13 years ago
Hi Been brewing this time round for about 8 months started with kit and kilo done a few extracts off late and hope to move to all grain in the new year BIAB at this stage. Based in not so sunny Queensland at the moment in Gympie.
Bruce

Post #412 made 13 years ago
Hello Everyone,
I am from Franklin, KY USA. I don’t have a lot of experience yet in brewing. I have tried a few all extracts and part extract, grain recipes. I also have tried a couple all grain recipes and I think that is the best. After reading a BIAB article in BYO Magazine I believe this is the way to go. I am looking forward to getting a lot of great ideas from this forum.

Best Regards,

Miklow

Post #414 made 13 years ago
Welcome new guys. Hey pd230soi, Bulgaria hey ! I've been through Bulgaria on the train drunk on Yugoslavian beer :sleep: and don't remember anything about it, woke up at the Turkish Border having my passport checked. I'd been intending to spend a couple of days in Plovdiv which is a stunning looking medieval city but the Serbs got to me first with some 6.5% ABV stuff :dunno: :dunno: - Better luck next time :kisswink:

I expect they grow some nice hops in Bulgaria??

Post #415 made 13 years ago
Hi all, I'm from Bisbane australia. Been doing kit beers on and off for over 35 years. Never reallyhad a great beer though. The wife bought me a kegerator for Xmas so I thought I'd better get serious. Found this site like many others by browsing. the method looks great and cant wait to give it a try.

John

Post #416 made 13 years ago
Hi, I have recently moved to Adelaide. I have been home brewing (partial mash) for about 5 years, and now looking to move to AG. I discovered your web site through a friend of mine. FRom what I've seen thus far, it looks as if this will help me learn more about BIAB, as well as other methods. I'm planning my first BIAB for this week!
Cheers
G

Post #418 made 13 years ago
Checking in from the frozen Great Lakes area of Michigan.
Looking to move my brewing indoors for the winter.
I am normally a 5 gallon All Grain brewer.
I have tried BIAB once and got 57 efficiency first time out.
I think I need a bigger (better) bag.

Post #420 made 13 years ago
Long time lurker ;)

Been brewing 3 vessel AG now since 2001 but have quite a few mates who BIAB and I have had many a drop that I would call excellent. Interested in all styles of beer and brewing. The forum seems to be going along nicely. Look forward to my second post :).
WWW.gryphonbrewing.com.au

Post #422 made 13 years ago
Hi, Tim from Sheffield, UK. Currently experimenting with extract brews after brewing kits for a while. Looking to try some all grain brewing without getting a bunch more equipment (which I don't have room for at this time).

Post #425 made 13 years ago
Hi there. I am from San Diego, CA. I have been doing extract batches for quite awhile and I wanted to try the BIAB method. I am hoping this is an easy step in the right direction to AG.

Return to “BIABrewer.info and BIAB for New Members”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 75 guests