Getting back on the horse Belgian Blonde

Post #1 made 7 years ago
It has been about 18 months since my last confession (brewday). I feel like I am starting from square 1 again.
I am brewing a belgian blonde and planning on using the yeast cake to brew a belgian golden strong in a couple weeks. The blonde recipe is based on a BYO Jamil recipe. The original is a 7%Abv recipe with hallertau hops and mine will be 5% with styrian goldings (celia). The recipe calls for sugar to be added to the boil and I am not sure if I entered it correctly in the biabacus. 
Any help is appreciated. I am so itching to get brewing again!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some people are like slinkies. Not good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Weehoosebrewing.ga
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From Canada

Re: Getting back on the horse Belgian Blonde

Post #4 made 7 years ago
Well I'm going to try again next weekend.  :angry:
I started getting everything ready to brew. First off I didn't leave enough room to really get at my hose attachment so I  had some leakage but was going to press on anyways. When it came time to crush my grains I couldn't find my drill attachment for my corona mill. I ran out to the hardware store and pick another one up. 4lbs into grinding my mill broke bringing an end to my brewday. 
Luckily I did alright at Christmas and my new roller mill should be here by Friday so I can try again. 
Some people are like slinkies. Not good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Weehoosebrewing.ga
    • SVA Brewer With Over 20 Brews From Canada

Return to “Creating Your Own Recipes”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 15 guests