templates

Post #1 made 9 years ago
Recently I queried about using my old Ipad out in the shed with Biabacus installed to edit and such as I go along instead of having a pile of scribbled and hard to decipher notes to copy into my Biabacus page when I went back into the house.
I have now devised for myself 2 simple templates that keep my figures tidier and much easier to copy onto the main sheet back at the house, also they give me an indication as I brew of my measurements / Vol. etc,..... it suits the purpose well for me.
The templates pretty basic and are more designed for the brewer who has a pretty straight forward brew going, anyway I have attached them for anyone who feels they may help a bit.
Al
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I used to spill more than I drink these days!

Post #2 made 9 years ago
Great idea......I can print these out instead have a little Black book.
Honest Officer, I swear to Drunk, I am Not God.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #3 made 9 years ago
joshua wrote:Great idea......I can print these out instead have a little Black book.
that was the idea of them, glad you like.
Last edited by alanem on 15 Sep 2014, 11:06, edited 1 time in total.

Post #5 made 9 years ago
PistolPatch wrote:Nice work Al :salute:. And you have very neat writing :).
well thank you Sir :salute: right handed too!
Last edited by alanem on 15 Sep 2014, 13:38, edited 1 time in total.

Post #7 made 9 years ago
Just let me know of any alterations if you see the need for such, as I say the idea was just for my basic brews and to make it easier to keep records I take into the house after brewing to enter into Biabacus :)

Return to “Intermediate Brewing”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 3 guests