Post #2 made 10 years ago
I thought you spelled that wrong, Joshua, that starts with a "B".
On second thought, I'll give them a 5 star.

Maybe Bobbrews knows, are they Dallas cheerleaders or Packers?
Budweiser Girls.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mad_Scientist on 22 Aug 2013, 07:37, edited 2 times in total.
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #4 made 10 years ago
So, our best beer here in the jolly old Emerald Isle is Smithwick's? Don't make me laugh - it's MUCK! If I was in the offie, looking for a good ale, Smithwick's would be the very last one I'd go for. Even Macardles, also brewed by Diageo, is better than that. O'Hara's, brewed in my home county...now there's a beer! Mmmmm...

Post #5 made 10 years ago
This is really weird. If you actually go to the site and look up beers, none of the ones they listed get a mention. For example Pacifico gets a rating of 67 while but Pliny the Younger gets 99. So, how did Pacifico get rated numero uno? No matter what I tried, I couldn't get the list to appear that they used in the article/video and that Mad_Scientist copied for us.

Weird :shock:.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #7 made 9 years ago
PistolPatch wrote:This is really weird. If you actually go to the site and look up beers, none of the ones they listed get a mention. For example Pacifico gets a rating of 67 while but Pliny the Younger gets 99. So, how did Pacifico get rated numero uno? No matter what I tried, I couldn't get the list to appear that they used in the article/video and that Mad_Scientist copied for us.

Weird :shock:.
It's one of life's greatest mysteries, kind of like how Obama got voted in twice!!!
Last edited by 2112 on 12 Nov 2014, 02:50, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “U.S.A.”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 7 guests