Post #2 made 12 years ago
That was excellent Bob :thumbs:.

Informative and fun (full of it :P). Last podcast it was mafia references and now cocaine. Good on you!

I reckon I'm going to give this a try. Great job :salute:.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #3 made 12 years ago
Bob, i love your accent.
i also loved the cocaine reference.
see you in Seattle.
Cube:
fermenter: Sourdough Spelt Ale, Classic Lambic, Oud Brune, Barrel Aged Belgian Dubbel
Kegs: Bob's Black IPA, Blanc Blond, Soda...
to be brewed:

Post #4 made 12 years ago
Shibolet,
You better love my accent. You will be stuck with it for 3 days in Seattle. Come to think of it I will be stuck with your accent too! Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I had fun doing the show. I haven't received a check from the first show yet? I talked longer on the second show maybe I will get paid more? Ha HA HA!!

If you follow the pictures on the web page it will probably be better than following my babbling words! I am going to make a hop vodka with a "Nobel" type hops tonight. I am not sure what I will pick. I will probably look for the oldest date that I marked on the package. (Hallertauer) I just picked! I have a new stainless Steele french press. I broke two glass ones shaking out coffee grounds. Yes, you can use french presses for coffee too! Imagine that?

http://www.stempski.com/hop_vodka.php
Last edited by BobBrews on 02 Mar 2012, 03:53, edited 3 times in total.
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 2 Bourbon Barrel Porter
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Pipeline: Mulled Cider 10% ABV

http://cheesestradamus.com/ Brewers challenge!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #5 made 12 years ago
Great show! You have a radio voice. I have tried your hop vodka and I like it!
Cheers!
Ola
Copying from a single source is called plagiarism, copying from multiple source is called research

Return to “U.S.A.”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 14 guests