Perth area brewshops

Post #1 made 12 years ago
Hi Guys

My brother-in-law likes to brew kits :argh: :argh: and was thinking of getting him one for christmas. I'm looking for a brewshop in Perth who will take an order from a Brit and deliver to Yanchep. There's Brewcraft in Joondalup are the ok? I'm sure there are more can anyone recommend somewhere?

:thumbs:

Yeasty
Why is everyone talking about "Cheese"
    • SVA Brewer With Over 50 Brews From Great Britain

Post #2 made 12 years ago
Gday Yeasty,

Yeah brewcraft are ok if you're a kit brewer. They have a pretty good range and website. They are pretty commercial and dont have much grain or serious stuff though, but plenty of kits.

There is also brewmart at bayswater http://www.brewmart.com.au/ This is where i buy the majority of my grain from and they have a pretty comprehensive website. They're a bit futher south, but Perth being Perth really isn't that big, so it doesn't make much difference where buy it from
Last edited by Aces high on 04 Dec 2011, 19:12, edited 4 times in total.

Post #3 made 12 years ago
Cheers Aces,,As its a kit I may go with Brewcraft in Joondaloop, its just down the road so they may do a deal on postage I've dropped them an email to see what they can do for me..

:salute:
Why is everyone talking about "Cheese"
    • SVA Brewer With Over 50 Brews From Great Britain

Post #4 made 12 years ago
Gryphon Brewing are in Perth aren't they?

Great For AG and BIAB ;)
Fermenting: -
Cubed: -
Stirplate: -
On Tap: NS Summer Ale III (WY1272), Landlord III (WY1469), Fighter's 70/- II (WY1272), Roast Porter (WY1028), Cider, Soda
Next: Munich Helles III

5/7/12

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 26 guests