'Like' button.

Post #1 made 9 years ago
It would be great if there was a like button on posts, it would be a quick way to thank people for posts that we have found helpful.
For the price of a coffee you can support this site and the wealth of info shared on this site.

Post #2 made 9 years ago
nicko,

Like and unlike too? I feel the same way on "Farce"Book Why do you have to click (like) when they say something nice about someone who just died? :think:
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 2 Bourbon Barrel Porter
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Pipeline: Mulled Cider 10% ABV

http://cheesestradamus.com/ Brewers challenge!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #3 made 9 years ago
I think you're 'liking' thier sentiments Bob, not the fact that someone died. I agree, a 'dislike' button could be great.

Apple now have the best emoticon ever (funny icon for emails etc), it's a pile of poo with eyes, I think it's fabulous for a variety of uses!
For the price of a coffee you can support this site and the wealth of info shared on this site.

Post #4 made 9 years ago
Good thread nicko and I believe something sophisticated in this area is on the To Do list. In the meantime, give me a +1 here please. That took me over an hour and a half to write :roll:.

I must say, getting some positive feedback as you are suggesting nicko, would certainly make a big difference to a few troops here.
Last edited by PistolPatch on 18 Aug 2014, 23:55, edited 1 time in total.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #5 made 9 years ago
PistolPatch wrote:Good thread nicko and I believe something sophisticated in this area is on the To Do list. In the meantime, give me a +1 here please. That took me over an hour and a half to write :roll:.

I must say, getting some positive feedback as you are suggesting nicko, would certainly make a big difference to a few troops here.
Okay, you're seriously eating into my brewing time with all this reading though :lol: thanks.
Last edited by nicko on 19 Aug 2014, 08:14, edited 1 time in total.

Post #6 made 9 years ago
Thanks for your suggestion nicko,

A lot of thought has been put into a way of setting up a system that encourages members to contribute and be rewarded for their contribution but it's a very low priority at the moment. The site is small enough for us to know who contributes quality so when the time comes, we’ll be able to give those people credit for, "time served."

Thanks again,
Pat
Are you a "Goodwill Brewer?" Pay forward and Buy Some BIPs ;)

Return to “Your Feedback”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 16 guests